Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Liberals are mad again.......so stay out of small towns!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Is this in reference to the Jason Aldean brouhaha?

I find it hilarious how hard leftists try to find racism in everything they see. Very sad, and quite silly. The best response, IMHO, is just simple mockery of the silliness.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Is this in reference to the Jason Aldean brouhaha?

I find it hilarious how hard leftists try to find racism in everything they see. Very sad, and quite silly. The best response, IMHO, is just simple mockery of the silliness.
They all want racism to “go away” or “die” until they can use it to fit their agenda. If you truly want it to go away then let it die you dumbasses & stop bringing it back to the mainstream every chance you get!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
They all want racism to “go away” or “die” until they can use it to fit their agenda. If you truly want it to go away then let it die you dumbasses & stop bringing it back to the mainstream every chance you get!
No one wants racism to go away on the left. As you can see with all the hate crime hoaxes, the demand for racist hate crimes far outstrips the supply, and thus people make them up.

"Racism" is a source of money and power for the race baiters, such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. If racism goes away, they're out of a job. Thus, it will always exist, because it's the source of their graft. Leftists use it to gain and then maintain power.

That doesn't mean that real racism doesn't exist. It does exist, and it's abhorrent. I'll do my part to treat everyone with dignity and respect, but I'll mock this nonsense when I see it.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
I think most of this hate n nonsense is just cooked up by the damn media for headlines and bullshit to be honest. We live in Northern Maine , this state is best described as Purple , it aint really red or blue ya know what I mean ? There is a solid mix of Rep and Dem.

No one gives a shit about politics or "woke" or any of that. No one gives a fuck if there was a lbgtc3p0 selling beer or if the Barbie movie is evil or if Disney wants the world to wear a dress hahaha.

They all went better roads , better schools , better pay , they want cheaper power and cheaper fuel.

Better prices for their milk and eggs and wood and potatoes , that's the stuff folks are worried about around here.

Back on Subject

Wife n I listened to the song this morning , I had never heard it ,, it's good ! fuck the hippies that don't like it.

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
I think most of this hate n nonsense is just cooked up by the damn media for headlines and bullshit to be honest. We live in Northern Maine , this state is best described as Purple , it aint really red or blue ya know what I mean ? There is a solid mix of Rep and Dem.

No one gives a shit about politics or "woke" or any of that. No one gives a fuck if there was a lbgtc3p0 selling beer or if the Barbie movie is evil or if Disney wants the world to wear a dress hahaha.

They all went better roads , better schools , better pay , they want cheaper power and cheaper fuel.

Better prices for their milk and eggs and wood and potatoes , that's the stuff folks are worried about around here.

Back on Subject

Wife n I listened to the song this morning , I had never heard it ,, it's good ! fuck the hippies that don't like it.

There is absolutely something to be said for what's going on with what we're being shown, it's intentionally divisive. The wealth gap is increasing by the day, the planet has been reaching record temperatures, Canada has been on fire for almost two months, food and housing are becoming scarce and unaffordable, extremist groups are grabbing power but what do we see? Twats telling people they should be upset about girls toys, beer cans or some dumbass wannabe edge-lord country performer as if the majority of Americans even give a shit about any of it. Sure, there are some Neanderthals who haven't evolved critical thinking who make it their life's mission to show off the vacuity of their mind and willingness to let a demagogues agenda live rent free in their head. The majority however just want life to be better.

I'm exhausted from all of this smooth-brain rage bait bullshit along with the people that eat it up and make it part of their identity. Folks need to turn off the TV, get off the internet and start a hobby.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
There is absolutely something to be said for what's going on with what we're being shown, it's intentionally divisive. The wealth gap is increasing by the day, the planet has been reaching record temperatures, Canada has been on fire for almost two months, food and housing are becoming scarce and unaffordable, extremist groups are grabbing power but what do we see? Twats telling people they should be upset about girls toys, beer cans or some dumbass wannabe edge-lord country performer as if the majority of Americans even give a shit about any of it. Sure, there are some Neanderthals who haven't evolved critical thinking who make it their life's mission to show off the vacuity of their mind and willingness to let a demagogues agenda live rent free in their head. The majority however just want life to be better.

I'm exhausted from all of this smooth-brain rage bait bullshit along with the people that eat it up and make it part of their identity. Folks need to turn off the TV, get off the internet and start a hobby.
AMEN !!

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I hit like to so many posts. There is nothing to add without repeating.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I have nothing against JA's song, personally. I mean, calling this song racist is like comparing a moped to a Ferrari in to the majority of other singers and artists out there making way more money, way more famous, and glorified by the left and the media. I can't disagree with anything posted above and prior to mine here.

I have not heard the song in it's entirety, I don't actually listen to JA, as I dislike probably 99% of the "newer" sounding country out there. It's just all fake to me. I'm more of an old school country fan. If everybody else can use their freedom of speech in their music and "art," then there should be no issue with this one as well. I see it getting taken out of context quite a bit by the media, it's pretty typical when something like this goes against their own standards and narratives. They just made him super rich in the process. This song is way classier than most of the trash out there that is 10000x more provocative, even if I don't listen to it.

TBH, if people dislike it, they just need to not listen to it. There is like 1 verse in the whole song they have issue with, they need to get over it.

He is shunned by the CMA because they are like a woke movie these days trying to "reimagine" and mix crap into country music....that isn't even country. I'd say the same if there was a narrative push to 'have to play' white country music at every hip-hop (or enter whatever genre of music) music type out there.

BTW....JA's wife is SUPER HOT!!! I'd bust in her every night if I were him.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I wishing for the astroid already. Nothing will satisfy these people. We need a few more political parties or Get it over with and split the country up into three different countries, Yes three because nobody wants California.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I have nothing against JA's song, personally. I mean, calling this song racist is like comparing a moped to a Ferrari in to the majority of other singers and artists out there making way more money, way more famous, and glorified by the left and the media. I can't disagree with anything posted above and prior to mine here.

I have not heard the song in it's entirety, I don't actually listen to JA, as I dislike probably 99% of the "newer" sounding country out there. It's just all fake to me. I'm more of an old school country fan. If everybody else can use their freedom of speech in their music and "art," then there should be no issue with this one as well. I see it getting taken out of context quite a bit by the media, it's pretty typical when something like this goes against their own standards and narratives. They just made him super rich in the process. This song is way classier than most of the trash out there that is 10000x more provocative, even if I don't listen to it.

TBH, if people dislike it, they just need to not listen to it. There is like 1 verse in the whole song they have issue with, they need to get over it.

He is shunned by the CMA because they are like a woke movie these days trying to "reimagine" and mix crap into country music....that isn't even country. I'd say the same if there was a narrative push to 'have to play' white country music at every hip-hop (or enter whatever genre of music) music type out there.

BTW....JA's wife is SUPER HOT!!! I'd bust in her every night if I were him.
I completely agree with you. Most C&W stars are FAKES with even FAKE southerner accents. CMT is nothing but a woke organization that represents Hollywood celebrities more than C&W fans. Once Hank Williams, George Jones and Charlie Daniels left the scene C&W started being taken over by fakes. Never heard of JW but he sure did seem to make out like a bandit with all the publicity. How does the woke culture cancel a guy who already has his own audience anyway? Didn't this whole thing start because JA defended Austin Moody for his song "Just Saying." His song also rose to the top after all the complaining.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic