Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

LGD 4033

StanG

StanG

Aug 23, 2012
So far I am liking this. Ill begetting mid cycle bloods in about a week and a half or so whih I am really looking forward too. I am stronger, I am gaining a bit of size, and all with no bloat. This is a really interesting compound. Its rare gaining the strength and size this quickly with an oral without some bloat accompanying it. Ill update again at the end of this week.

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
Thanks for the log, keep us updated!! I am interested

StanG

StanG

Aug 23, 2012
So I will tell you what, this stuff has been so hyped and marketed i fully expected to be let down. I figured there was no way there was a sarm as powerful as they are saying LGD is.
Well I have to admit, I was wrong. I am full 2+ weeks in and this stuff is working and working well. My appetite is still through the roof. I want to eat constantly and I kind of am. I am eating ay over what I had planned and it isnt equating to excess bodyfat, not yet anyway. I am strong, very strong and I am def walking around feeling full. Full but not bloated. Its really nice. Its almost like a dbol but dbol with diet on point perfect as far as low carbs and sodium while taking an ai keeping estrogen very low. Like i said earlier in thread, dbol without the bloat.
Im so interested in getting my mid cycle blood work to see what is happening there.
So since this is the 1/4 mark of my cycle/log ill sum it up to this point like this: LGD-4033 appears to be a potent oral anabolic that increases appetite, strength, and also stamina (my cardio is pretty darn easy), while not causing any water retention or excess aromatization.

StanG

StanG

Aug 23, 2012
Mid cycle blood work coming in one week!
So far so good. Ill give a mid point, more in depth opinion next monday when i get blood drawn as well.

StanG

StanG

Aug 23, 2012
^^ Thanks for following!
Just got back from lab, I will probably have the results back Wednesday or Thursday, I will update with my blood work then for those who are interested.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
How's your blood pressure ? Took off and gw1415 for 5 weeks with my TRT and it shot way up near the end

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Tried it. Wasn't impressed. From legit source. Gives an edge of maybe 2% max if that. Might as well just stay natural, train harder, eat better, get more sleep. If you're going to go on and say how impressed you are by it, why not post a before pic and a now pic? So much chirp online about certain products and no real results. Just straight chirp.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
With LGD gw1516 and test I had crazy drol level strength boosts .. from a trusted source also

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
With LGD gw1516 and test I had crazy drol level strength boosts .. from a trusted source also

@jhotsauce7 welll yeah when you're on fucking juice and 2 sarms at the same time haha. Take LGD by itself sometime and let me know. I'm just as strong or stronger just taking creatine.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
GW is not a SARM. And I've taken 400mg cyp plenty of times ... had way more raw strength on days when I had taken GW and LGD... on my higher working bench weights I was getting 4-6 more reps than usual. Usually only get that feeling from drol, dbol or tne! Who knows though. Could have been the GW helping my endurance as well...

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
GW is not a SARM. And I've taken 400mg cyp plenty of times ... had way more raw strength on days when I had taken GW and LGD... on my higher working bench weights I was getting 4-6 more reps than usual. Usually only get that feeling from drol, dbol or tne! Who knows though. Could have been the GW helping my endurance as well...

yeah I know GW is for endurance, just didn't know category it was in. That's cool it's worked that well for you. I just squatted my all time PR on nothing but creatine. Maybe I'll have to give this another shot to hit 500 lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic