Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

LGD 4033

StanG

StanG

Aug 23, 2012
So ive been looking into sarms for quite a while. The one that caught my attention the most is lgd4033. It seems to be the most potent sarm. Its also the most supressive but Im on trt so that is not of concern to me. I finally decided to go for it and am gonna run an 8 week blast of LGD. I picked some up from a sponsor here and am going to check it out. From what I can tell the main thing im going to have to watch is my cholesterol. This stuff seems to be pretty harsh on lipids so I will be getting blood work about 5 weeks or so in to see how they look. Most of the time the sarms places push these sarms in place of aas but im not sure where there biggest benefit is. I think they may be best alongside aas in a cycle or like I am doing now, running lgd as a blast while on my normal trt protocol. Ill update from time to time for anyone that might be interested.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Would like to see any progress or how they do for you.

StanG

StanG

Aug 23, 2012
Would like to see any progress or how they do for you.

Yeah I will definitely update from time to time. This wont be a daily log or anything. Im not around enough to do that but I figured like a once a week update will do. I just started taking it today so Ill do my next update early next week probably.

StanG

StanG

Aug 23, 2012
OK so I should have my pre cycle blood results today. Im kind of kicking myself as I had an opportunity to get my igf/gh tested again as I am running my mk/cjc stack. I have baseline, 6 week and 10 week bloods from that but this would have been like week 16 or 17 but I didnt order gh or igf tests. The cost adds up but now Im wishing I had.
Anyway so far not too much to report. I had a bit of trouble sleeping but I dont think that was from the LGD, had a lot on my mind. Ill be hitting the gym tonight so we will see if i notice anything at all. Usually when I run an oral aas its about now i MAY start to notice some subtle changes , ie like pumps with dbol etc so we will see.

StanG

StanG

Aug 23, 2012
So I am like a week in with this stuff. My pre cycle blood work was good to go.
So far id liken this to a dbol with no bloat maybe? Something along those lines? I def feel and can tell I am on something and on something fairly potent but I am not getting bloat or water retention like I do with say drol or dbol.
Anyway my strength is going up a bit and one thing I do notice is unlike say a dbol, which makes me lose my appetite at times, this stuff seems to be making me hungry. Anyway its just been a week, no major things to report really. Ill post back in a week or so, sooner if something major comes up.

Mrsajdonutz

Mrsajdonutz

TID Lady Member
Aug 15, 2016
Excited to see how you do with this. I started it myself two weeks ago today. Started really noticing my strength going up around the one week mark and it has steadily increasing daily it seems.

StanG

StanG

Aug 23, 2012
Excited to see how you do with this. I started it myself two weeks ago today. Started really noticing my strength going up around the one week mark and it has steadily increasing daily it seems.

Good to hear. Thats right where i am (one week mark) and am , as you said, just noticing the strength. The big thing I have noticed is appetite increase like I pointed out. Are you experiencing that at all?
Thanks for following this.

Mrsajdonutz

Mrsajdonutz

TID Lady Member
Aug 15, 2016
I am, but I have also started up some eq so I can't say for sure if it is only from the LGD or both. But I can say that I could eat all day and not feel full lol

StanG

StanG

Aug 23, 2012
I am, but I have also started up some eq so I can't say for sure if it is only from the LGD or both. But I can say that I could eat all day and not feel full lol

Ahh yeah could be the eq as well in your case. Thats exactly how I feel though I mean Ill eat a big meal and 30 mins later I can eat again. Im kind of going with it in the sense that I am eating more than I had planned. Im going to continue to do so until I start to see any sign of excess body fat. I read a few logs where people said they felt a bit like when they take tren when they were taking LGD in the sense that they could eat and eat and eat and not gain bf. We will see.
Thanks for following.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
What are daily dosages and how long do you plan to run it?

StanG

StanG

Aug 23, 2012
OK so I can def feel the LGD but I dont quite know yet what to compare it too really. Im getting stronger and I feel good . There is not a lot of water retention with it which I suppose is good. Im hoping the next week or so give me more of a definitive idea as far as what I am dealing with. Thats about all till next week.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic