Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Levrone to return to 2017 Olympia?

+50

Jul 21, 2013
Do you guys think he'll continue on with this comeback? Last video he made it sounded like he was going to do it and train his legs like he wish he could have before the Olympia this year.

I think he should have to actually qualify for the Olympia if he wants this comeback to be real and not some sideshow.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Legends dont need to "qualify" for a show. Kevin has done the Olympia numerous times in the past....

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
he will do whatever makes him money

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Regardless of what I think about him competing this year, I definitely don't think he should be required to qualify. Whether you like the guy or not he's a living legend of the sport.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Regardless of what I think about him competing this year, I definitely don't think he should be required to qualify. Whether you like the guy or not he's a living legend of the sport.
so be it...

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I agree on somewhat...he does have a proven history BUT everyone should have to qualify...I understand getting an honorable pass the first time around BUT if he continues he should have to go thru the process.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I agree on somewhat...he does have a proven history BUT everyone should have to qualify...I understand getting an honorable pass the first time around BUT if he continues he should have to go thru the process.

Why be redundant?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Which win makes him a legend? The Arnold?

Great? Maybe, but a "legend" without an O? That's hard for me to hand out that label without winning the big one, at least once.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Which win makes him a legend? The Arnold?

Great? Maybe, but a "legend" without an O? That's hard for me to hand out that label without winning the big one, at least once.
I guess it's subjective, but IMO there are plenty of bodybuilders that haven't won an 'O' that I would class as legends. Dave Draper, Franco Columbo, Shawn Ray, Mike Mentzer et al.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I guess it's subjective, but IMO there are plenty of bodybuilders that haven't won an 'O' that I would class as legends. Dave Draper, Franco Columbo, Shawn Ray, Mike Mentzer et al.

What about poor ole Lou?...I always felt like Arnold brow beat him out of the game....What's your thoughts on it, bro?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic