pbtom
What's New?

Le'Veon Bell

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What should the Steelers do with this wonderful team player? Just read an article that they are looking to transition tag him and match any offer he gets. I think they should send it in and screw him any way they can after what he did with the Steelers this season. Resign and trade, hopefully to the Jet's where he can live in Purgatory for a few seasons.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Bro, you need to grab a McRib and chill. Must I remind you what month this is?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I drafted him first round in my FFL last year and was the primary cause of my below 500 year. Too many hard feelings for him to stay in Pittsburgh.
Anyway, 10 days until pitchers and catchers report.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Le'Veon.................LOL!

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Great back, but much like Antonio Brown, he's a cancer to the team. Ship them both out, and send Tomlin packing too.

Sometime's you just need to cut a guy...

Sincerely,
Your Favorite Non-Steelers Fan

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Conner did a great job this year so is it the running back or the line he is behind?

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Its the line. Spending big bucks on running backs in the modern NFL is a waste of money. They don't have a long shelf life. If the line is doing it's job, an average back will give you what you need. A great back will get you more yards when they get to the 2nd level. No back is going anywhere if the line's not blocking well.

Everyone in New England is going nuts over Sony Michel. He had a great rookie season. But you could have driven a truck through some of those holes the line and James Develin were making for him.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I think I could have ran (ok shuffled along briskly) for 10 through the holes that line was making.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I think I could have ran (ok shuffled along briskly) for 10 through the holes that line was making.

Exactly. And that's why it's stupid to waste money on a Bell or Adrian Peterson type. The NFL isn't set up for Barry Sanders or Walter Peyton anymore. They'd still be great now obviously, but it's just a different league.

aragorn1500

aragorn1500

Jun 7, 2013
Everytime I see his name I keep pronouncing it like the first name of the drummer for The Band - Levon Helm.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I am so happy he is going to Purgatory, ooops, I mean the Jets, lol
Just End The Season!!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
As a Steelers fan I'm glad he's gone. After a year off, I'll be surprised if he ever gets back to elite level. The guy is so stupid that he got less money than what the Steelers offered last year. He'll be lucky to pass a drug test...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic