180x15,15,15
Tricep Rope Pressdowns
60x30,25,25,20
Cybex Chest Press
70x20,20,20
Cybex Tricep Extension
50x15,15,15

HIT Elliptical 20 min

Well, broke the ice and jumped back in at 2:30 am. Had the night off and just said, "Fuck it." Most of the weights were fairly light, but fatigue definitely affected things, but my focus is volume obviously and just being consistent. I'm in no hurry and I'm more concerned with just staying consistent. The strength will come. Definitely feeling sore already. Guess that is what you get when you let shit go.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Where ya been?

Just been hit and miss on trying to get started. Cardio has been fine. The training has been pretty much non-existent. The 80 hour work weeks, and being a single dad has slowed me, but the goal is to get back in tomorrow and start this thing going on a right foot. I'm working a 16 hour shift tonight and one tomorrow, but I just feel if I put it off tomorrow, I will probably not go in. So, regardless of sleep my ass is going in.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Good. First thing is to get back in the habit, drive the car, go inside the gym, etc.

The rest will fall into place at a pace that is right for you and your life-style. Your kids need you, but tv, even TID, can wait. Crank up the car, crank up the Mozart or Metal, ease/force yourself to resume THIS lifestyle. Total body 2 x week, Splits 5 x week, whatever suits you and the kids.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Good. First thing is to get back in the habit, drive the car, go inside the gym, etc.

The rest will fall into place at a pace that is right for you and your life-style. Your kids need you, but tv, even TID, can wait. Crank up the car, crank up the Mozart or Metal, ease/force yourself to resume THIS lifestyle. Total body 2 x week, Splits 5 x week, whatever suits you and the kids.

Agreed. Had a decent week. Hit the gym 3x last week. Felt decent. Will try to get in and post to monitor my progress. I think I am getting hungrier to get back into a solid routine but first I want ot build a decent base and go from there.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I've had a few bad habits in my life, and a few good ones. For whatever reason, it was always easier for me to resume the bad ones than to drop them. And harder for me to resume the good ones after I'd dropped them for a while. God's plan for me I suppose, either that or I'm just a weak-willed swine.

Glad his plan for YOU will be working out better.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've had a few bad habits in my life, and a few good ones. For whatever reason, it was always easier for me to resume the bad ones than to drop them. And harder for me to resume the good ones after I'd dropped them for a while. God's plan for me I suppose, either that or I'm just a weak-willed swine.

Glad his plan for YOU will be working out better.

So far, so good. Just going to take it slow. I appreciate everyone's support. It really helps keep me honest and motivated. I enjoy reading everyone's progress. I know I'm not alone with life's struggle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic