Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Lets talk pt-141(bremelanotide)

C

Chreaylander

Oct 4, 2017
My story is almost identical to yours. This peptide was a game changer for me, I use it every Friday and Saturday. It must be injected into your belly fat with a tiny insulin needle. Don't let this worry you, it is painless. Like a mosquito bite. There is a good video on YouTube that will show you how to mix it an administer along with dosing. Start low.

You will feel nauseous for about four hours after. Drinking water helps alleviate this. After four hours you will be good to go. People say it targets your libido but that doesn't seem to be the case with me. It doesn't make me horny, just gives me super hard erections that just pop up spontaneously or when I need them.

I don't think you need to worry about priapism. Caverject you do because it directly affects the penile muscles causing an uncontrollable erection. If you do have one that won't go away take and antihistamine and take a cold shower, or run around the block.

Thanks for the response Irondragon. In my case it is going to have to make me horny too to have any effect at all. I sometimes wake up in the night with 'hard wood' as they say, but it doesn't arouse me and I wouldn't be able to have sex with it. I'm trying another drug first before this one called Cabergoline, so perhaps if that does make me horny but doesn't overcome the anxiety I will be able to combine the two to get the result I want.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Thanks for the response Irondragon. In my case it is going to have to make me horny too to have any effect at all. I sometimes wake up in the night with 'hard wood' as they say, but it doesn't arouse me and I wouldn't be able to have sex with it. I'm trying another drug first before this one called Cabergoline, so perhaps if that does make me horny but doesn't overcome the anxiety I will be able to combine the two to get the result I want.

So you can get hard.
Why can't you... ya know

C

Chreaylander

Oct 4, 2017
So you can get hard.
Why can't you... ya know

Like I said, because my problem is a psych ‘skills deficit’ of Sexyal Arousal Disorder. Truth is though it’s only an inability to get psyched up with excitement that’s stopping performance and if I can ‘learn’ that then it should work.

It’s so hard for people to comprehend this if they don’t have this problem, they just think it’s natural, but when you’re sexual orientation is confused between asexual and heterosexual still in your late 20’s but you know which orientation you want to be, you need that extra push or ‘excitement’ to start you associating good sex with people that should then get you spiking with excitement every time in the future from then on.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

Before you go in an unintended shopping direction, I believe you meant "Caverject" there, no? Both drugs can be seen mentioned now and then on this board, but "Caber --- " is more about lactation in males, whereas Caverject fits the context of your thread more closely.

C

Chreaylander

Oct 4, 2017
Before you go in an unintended shopping direction, I believe you meant "Caverject" there, no? Both drugs can be seen mentioned now and then on this board, but "Caber --- " is more about lactation in males, whereas Caverject fits the context of your thread more closely.

No, I meant Cabergoline. It’s prescribed off-label for psychological sexual problems such as low libido and anorgasmia as well as what you mentioned, though it’s only a maybe, a bit of a gamble really, might not work.

Cabergoline is a dopamine agonist targeting the d2 receptors, the ones responsible for sexual arousal, by lowering prolactin levels in general (which is the chemical responsible for the feeling of satisfaction after sex when you just don’t want it again).

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
lol. Ok, I am just gonna get outta the way before gms rushes in here to debunk the "just don't want it again" concept.:D
Good luck with whatever you wind up doing.

C

Chreaylander

Oct 4, 2017
lol. Ok, I am just gonna get outta the way before gms rushes in here to debunk the "just don't want it again" concept.:D
Good luck with whatever you wind up doing.

Why would he not want Caber again?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Dayum, Chreay, you ARE high-maintnance. The "just don't want it again" was me quoting YOU as you referred to satisfaction after sex, not to Caber.
My mention of gms was a playful poke at a board friend of mine with a reputation for being an immoral insatiable old horndog who always wants it again.

I'm outta here, continued best wishes, Peace.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Dayum, Chreay, you ARE high-maintnance. The "just don't want it again" was me quoting YOU as you referred to satisfaction after sex, not to Caber.
My mention of gms was a playful poke at a board friend of mine with a reputation for being an immoral insatiable old horndog who always wants it again.

I'm outta here, continued best wishes, Peace.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around his issue TBH. I can get the not being able to thing. Especially when juice n such is involved. However, not wanting to... Idk. I'll have an off day or night. Stressed out, tired, ect but once its up I'm up.
I feel like if you can get hard no problem drugs arent going to help... at least not these kind. Maybe some X.
Maybe tren to... But I would start with like therapy first i suspect.
If that fails 150mg of tren A and 1.5 tabs of some good X. lol

C

Chreaylander

Oct 4, 2017
I'm trying to wrap my mind around his issue TBH. I can get the not being able to thing. Especially when juice n such is involved. However, not wanting to... Idk. I'll have an off day or night. Stressed out, tired, ect but once its up I'm up.
I feel like if you can get hard no problem drugs arent going to help... at least not these kind. Maybe some X.
Maybe tren to... But I would start with like therapy first i suspect.
If that fails 150mg of tren A and 1.5 tabs of some good X. lol

Sounds quite extreme, I’ve heard tren can sometimes nearly knock you out. I’ve already tried cannabis and it did make me horny for a while, but it also made me psychotic; so whatever X you are thinking it would have to be better than dope.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Sounds quite extreme, I’ve heard tren can sometimes nearly knock you out. I’ve already tried cannabis and it did make me horny for a while, but it also made me psychotic; so whatever X you are thinking it would have to be better than dope.

I'm being extreme to be funny.
Those are the only 2 drugs I've used that make me physiologically hornier. Everything else just makes the blood flow better so to speak.
X as in mdma, aka Molly, aka E, aka ecstasy. Actually before it's government schedualling it was developed and widely used in couples therapy for your exact problem. There's allot of talk of it being rescheduled due to interest by big pharma in using it to treat ptsd.

C

Chreaylander

Oct 4, 2017
So I can't find a reliable site that accepts credit card for buying Pt-141, anyone know anywhere?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic