Latest Member
OldManStrength 2.0
What's New?

Lets talk pt-141(bremelanotide)

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
He could of meant what he said, cabergoline, especially if hes using tren. Lots of people lose there libido when using tren due to the increase in prolactin production . Increase prolactin causes lactation in males and also poor libido. Cabergoline is a dopamine agonists and as it raises dopamine in the body, the increasing dopamine lowers prolactin and in turn restores your libido.

I have this problem with tren, but I use pramipexole instead of cabergoline. It's in the same class of drug's and it's also a dopamine agonist. It works well and works fast on lowering tren prolactin.. Usually clears up any libido or lactation issues in less then a week for me taken ed at .5mg daily.

I agree with you ... now. My exchange with that guy was way back in October 2017 before I knew this about Caber. He had just joined here and was last seen by 2018, so maybe some advice in this thread either got his dick running like a Rolex or nothing worked and he lost confidence with The Iron Dick board; "it's hard to say ;)

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I agree with you ... now. My exchange with that guy was way back in October 2017 before I knew this about Caber. He had just joined here and was last seen by 2018, so maybe some advice in this thread either got his dick running like a Rolex or nothing worked and he lost confidence with The Iron Dick board; "it's hard to say ;)
Thanks for clarifying.. I know your solid. I didn't realize I was even responding 4 year old post. 4 years now, yeah I hope that guy figure out his issues by now lol.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
For the good of Mankind, if his problem turns out to be permanent, it's unlikely it will be passed down to future generations.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic