Members
Latest Member
christopherenberg101
What's New?

Lets talk pt-141(bremelanotide)

T

The Duke

Mar 11, 2021
Your dosing is too low, mix 1 iu of bac water into your vial, draw 2ius out of it and shoot it, your pecker will be sensitive as hell.
Why waste time with 7/10th of a cc?
Just curious
Thanks Littleguy. Since I have never used this before, I wanted to start at the midrange dosage recommendation. Unless I interpreted the information incorrectly, the maximum dosage is the 2ius that you recommend. I had also read that titrating the medication has produced better results in many people.

In your experience it is better to go with the max dosage in 1 injection?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Thanks Littleguy. Since I have never used this before, I wanted to start at the midrange dosage recommendation. Unless I interpreted the information incorrectly, the maximum dosage is the 2ius that you recommend. I had also read that titrating the medication has produced better results in many people.

In your experience it is better to go with the max dosage in 1 injection?
I have only ever ran it that way tbh and it has worked very well for me.
it seems to work for a few days after the injection albeit In have never studied half life etc.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
When I take mt2 I take 1mg 2x weekly for like 3 weeks while tanning 2x weekly.
Then I reduce to 1mg or .5mg weekly while tanning only 1x per week.
Dunno how often you check into the boards, bro, but do you time your MT2 injections any way special? Like a few hours before tanning or something? I see the half life is only like an hour, but I don't know how long it would take a SC injection to even hit the bloodstream.

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
I like to hit MT-2 minutes before UV exposure. If exposed to prolonged UV (8hrs),might even dose 2x that day. Melanotan 2 is a super potent melanocyte stimulating hormone that gets to work fast.