Lets talk back fat....

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by OldManStrength, Jan 9, 2017.

1. OldManStrength

OldManStrength VIP Member

Apr 8, 2015
    But why,,,,,, brother ... why... its just not fair.. you are right, its been there forever.. I have never been a skinny guy, who is ripped just becuase they eat and live. lol

2. OldManStrength

OldManStrength VIP Member

Apr 8, 2015
    I have always wanted to try Metformin, but I just never did, Maybe Ill try it starting feb when the diet starts. What do you use to fight prolactin. Can I just use novadex for the estrogen levels. during dieting. ?

3. LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS VIP Member

Nov 1, 2010
    I use a few different options...caber does help as well.

4. Ripitup

Ripitup VIP Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Mucuna Pruriens for the prolactin and Arimidex for estrogen.

5. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Nolva blocks the estrogen receptor in breast tissue, it doesn't reduce estrogen. For that you want aromasin or arimidex. Use bloodwork to titer your dose.

Prolactin for whatever reason on the boards is treated like it's this serious thing. "Prolactin gyno" doesn't even fucking exist. It's never been established to be a cause of deca dick either. And it's not controlled by taking caber or prami. It's controlled by controlling your e2.

So again blood work.

As for the low back fat that's just gonna take patience and consistency. There isn't ever "one weird trick" and you know that. Its always work.

EDIT: if I sound like a dick here I wasn't trying to. I hadn't put my nicotine patch on yet lol. I just can't stand seeing people taking very strong drugs for no reason.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017