Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Lets talk back fat....

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Wait a minute. The fact is that back fat has been living there a very long ass time. My statement about running a diet long enough it the truth. Plain and simple. Sure not a simple solution but that is what works. The ring of death will melt. Fun times . Then once you start any normal meal plan guess what? Here come Mr. Ring of Death again. Last off first back on.
Just the way it is.

But why,,,,,, brother ... why... its just not fair.. you are right, its been there forever.. I have never been a skinny guy, who is ripped just becuase they eat and live. lol

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
the dreaded "back fat"....I have a few friends who laugh at me when I bring this up. TO be honest..it is a tough area for myself also. FOR ME...it takes harder and LONGER dieting just like the others have said. I do make sure I am not low in testosterone, have too much estrogen, or deal with a high prolactin levels.

FOR me...adding metformin to my supplement plan did help with controlling insulin and carb levels. Essentially made dieting "easier" per say. (500mg daily)...a few other tricks help too...yohimbe helps but side effects can be harsh but does help with fat reduction.

I have always wanted to try Metformin, but I just never did, Maybe Ill try it starting feb when the diet starts. What do you use to fight prolactin. Can I just use novadex for the estrogen levels. during dieting. ?

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I have always wanted to try Metformin, but I just never did, Maybe Ill try it starting feb when the diet starts. What do you use to fight prolactin. Can I just use novadex for the estrogen levels. during dieting. ?
I use a few different options...caber does help as well.

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
Mucuna Pruriens for the prolactin and Arimidex for estrogen.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Nolva blocks the estrogen receptor in breast tissue, it doesn't reduce estrogen. For that you want aromasin or arimidex. Use bloodwork to titer your dose.

Prolactin for whatever reason on the boards is treated like it's this serious thing. "Prolactin gyno" doesn't even fucking exist. It's never been established to be a cause of deca dick either. And it's not controlled by taking caber or prami. It's controlled by controlling your e2.

So again blood work.

As for the low back fat that's just gonna take patience and consistency. There isn't ever "one weird trick" and you know that. Its always work.

EDIT: if I sound like a dick here I wasn't trying to. I hadn't put my nicotine patch on yet lol. I just can't stand seeing people taking very strong drugs for no reason.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic