Jan 28, 2011
There's always 1 in the crowd.

1634412925976.png

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“Let’s Go Brandon!’ Song Soars to #1 on iTunes

Fox News reported the song, performed by rapper Loza Alexander and titled “Let’s Go Brandon,” first went viral on TikTok before quickly joining the iTunes hip-hop chart to clinch the number one spot.”

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
In all seriousness I hate this man. I’m not a big political guy but just watching everything unfold during his short time in office is scary as my ex wanting me back. I mean you talk about a one way street this guy or whoever is pulling his puppet strings, is the worst of the worst! We are seriously in trouble imo. I’ll add I’m not a party voter so I’m not saying these things because sleepy is a democrat. This election has opened my eyes to how dems operate though. Smh

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
In all seriousness I hate this man. I’m not a big political guy but just watching everything unfold during his short time in office is scary as my ex wanting me back. I mean you talk about a one way street this guy or whoever is pulling his puppet strings, is the worst of the worst! We are seriously in trouble imo. I’ll add I’m not a party voter so I’m not saying these things because sleepy is a democrat. This election has opened my eyes to how dems operate though. Smh

EEEK!...Made me shiver with disdain!...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic