Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Letro didn't help for pubertal gyno

P

paxman1

Jul 8, 2013
I'm 23, I've had naturally occurred pubertal gyno for few years and I recently decided to get rid of it. I've been on Cipla's Nolvadex for 8 weeks (20 mg ED) but there were no noticeable effects, so I rather saved the remaining tablets for tapering down in future. Then I switched to original Novartis Femara starting with 0.625 mg ED for 5 weeks. Because that didn't help, I continued for 0.833 mg ED for another 2 weeks following by 1.25 mg ED for 4 weeks (until now). I still have 30 tablets of 2.5 mg left, how should I use them?

There were absolutely no changes to my gyno so far, which really makes me sad since letro is supposed to be strongest one. The only thing I've got is pain in the knees when I squat and a bit lower libido (I can still get a boner though, but there were no morning woods even before, because my T is low). Otherwise, I don't really notice anything else, perhaps a bit more of chest hair.

What should I do now, I'm desperately out of ideas? Endocrinologist won't treat me because "that's normal" and on top of that, it's extremely hard to get SERMs and AIs in my country without official prescription. Operation is out of league because I don't have money for it and insurance won't cover that.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Neither Nolva nor Letro decreased what I had. Exemestane however did. 25mg a night, empty stomach but taken with fish oil. That was my experience anyway.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
If yours is Pubertal, I could be wrong but I believe the only way to get rid of it is surgery. I have read it's a medical procedure that insurance companies usually cover. Sometimes you have push and try different docs. Some are set in their ways

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
I've heard the same a graniteman. Surgery is the only way to get ride of it. Letro might help some, but it will not eliminate bad cases. It could also be fat. I've seen many instances the people think it's funk, but it's really just fat around the nipple. If it's funk you will feel a hard lump. There will be no question on whether it is hard or not. If it is semi soft it is probably fat. I look like I have gunk when I and heavier. But when I get below 12% it all goes away.

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
I used 40mg Nolva ED and .5mg Dex ED and mine went away in two weeks. I'm tapering down now.

L

Lil Canada

May 10, 2011
I suffer from this also and talked to several doctors and the only way to get rid of this ,and this is coming from my doc that monitors my blood levels and knows that i am on cycles, is surgery. Unfortunately surgery is not covered by insurance unless it severely effects the quality of living aka attempted suicide over this or something of that nature. I think at the time they wanted some ungodly amount in the range of about $25,000. I try everything to battle it but it's still there. I will say that it does make me very self conscious and uncomfortable. Part was genetics but I think the other part in my situation was from all the steroids they had me on when I was a little kid. This is something that I will eventually have taken care of if I can't find a way other than surgery to get rid of it and hopefully the cost has gotten a lot cheaper or maybe will eventually be covered by insurance with obamacare. It annoys the hell out of me since my pecs are solid at the top but from the mid pec down is the gyno area.

P

paxman1

Jul 8, 2013
It's been a while since I've posted to this thread, but since I haven't got rid of gyno, I'm still seeking for a solution. What do you think about taking DHT, like Proviron or something similar? Could I stack it with Nolvadex or should I take it alone? Could it actually make any difference in my case?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Your insurance should cover it since you got it as a kid. Surgery.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Sorry guy but like everyone is telling you you cannot get rid of this with drugs, Surgery is your only fix. Start by pressuring your doc, really hard to get this done. Or start saving for the surgery

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic