Members
Latest Member
scottmt77

Lesnar is back at 278lbs

M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
Where are all the Greco-Roman wrestlers at? They can out-toss a lot of the Judo guys. I actually use to work with Sean Sherk in Mpls; he was a mini beast. I'm curios that no Aikido disciplined fighters are common; Steven Seagal is bad ass.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Where are all the Greco-Roman wrestlers at? They can out-toss a lot of the Judo guys. I actually use to work with Sean Sherk in Mpls; he was a mini beast. I'm curios that no Aikido disciplined fighters are common; Steven Seagal is bad ass.

Right now I think John Jones is the best Greco-Roman wrestler in UFC.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Right now I think John Jones is the best Greco-Roman wrestler in UFC.

Hard not to mention Hendo when discussing Greco-Roman wrestlers in MMA. As far as the Judo discussion, many Judo guys find it hard to adapt their Judo to no-Gi MMA style clinching, especially once the guys get sweaty and are freshly shaved. Anybody who does or has done any submission grappling knows how much harder it is to secure a submission when a guy is slick as hell and doesn't have a gi on. Now apply that same principle to throwing a grown man. Karo was the best at it IMO. And by all accounts of guys that I have talked to that fought Karo, he was as strong as an ox, although he always looked kinda soft and weak.

J

jcbigdog

Dec 6, 2011
Brock knows what he has to do to get back to the top!! Hard work pays off at the end brothas!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic