MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Weird circumstances.. and at Tony Hughs house, found with no pants, room possibly ransacked and bleeding from the face. Sad, leaves behind a wife and young daughter.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
It'll be interesting to see what the autopsy report says. Strange situation. I think he was staying at Tony' place for a while now. They've been posting videos together on all sorts of stuff. Most all of it rooted in this pharmacological bio-hacking. No telling what could have happened. Sad to hear. Thoughts are with his wife and kid.

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
Guy had some mental issues. Bi-Polar...
Abusive to his family (then abandoned them), starting online wars w/ other Youtubers, etc.

Not a person I would want to be anywhere near. Bi-Polar is a heck of an illness, I have a friend who struggles w/ it.
Sad..

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Damn, I have watched his vids before. He had his demons. A youtube personality does not show the person behind the vid.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Tony Hughs is a nutjob, when the details come out I won't be surprised no matter what they are.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
My condolences for his family, it's sad on that behalf.

However, I could care less about this guy. He was a true POS.

Scott McNally wrote the following below, and I can attest to some of the people he speaks of without mentioning their name(s). There is a difference between being a gossip queen and getting into it and talking about it, but this POS did it to ruin people without any credit behind his accusations. He wasn't alone, but he was the major culprit, him and Bostin.

A guy shows up out of nowhere, claiming to have altruistic intensions while attacking many well respected people in our industry. He attempted to hurt their credibility and ruin their businesses and reputations for your entertainment and to build his own credibility. Eventually it is discovered that he abuses women and might not be the genuine, righteous guy he claimed to be. Initially he denies the accusations but it’s too late. So he shifts gears and from what I understand, flees the country and his family to avoid charges. From here, he meets an untimely ending, apparently at his own hand. Is this sad? Absolutely. It is sad that this guy never figured it out. It is sad that so many people have had to suffer at his hand. Do I feel sad? No. For a lot of you, watching drama unfold on social media is entertainment and I totally get it. When you are in no way connected to it, it does feel entertaining to hear who is calling who out. But make no mistake. When people are manipulative, lie and twist the truth against others, it does a great deal of harm. These people are bullies. And lets be clear. It’s not just the internet. The internet is real life, especially for any of us that are making our living off of it. Imagine putting in a lifetime investment into your name in our industry only to have some sick person come along and attempt to take that away from you for their own gain.

So this guy is gone. He won’t be hurting people anymore but I can’t rejoice. There were abusers before him and there will be abusers after him. Sick people driven to hurt others will always exist. What troubles me though is that it is our society that gave him his power. That is the real problem.

PS. Fuck that guy. Karma

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic