RalfKelleh
What's New?

Lenny is on it!!!!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Very jealous of ya bro!

Hope you enjoy those a lot, and make the most of them.

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
This is my 1st cycle gonna add this in dno what way tho sis bf says e2d but he is well knowing for talking out his anus lolol!! So pod bi ic wheres your input?? Never heard of this lab name either ....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
No reason to add in the test prop at this point lenny. You're already running test e. Only purpose of adding prop this late in the run would be if you were running a very long ester and wanted to carry yourself up to PCT. With test enanthate, you don't really need to do that.

Save the prop for your next cycle. Looks like nice stuff you got Len.

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
So test prop is just like starter just same as dbol, sis bf said if take test prop it would keep my test levels at a good level .. He talking out his anus again?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So test prop is just like starter just same as dbol, sis bf said if take test prop it would keep my test levels at a good level .. He talking out his anus again?

Yes. Test is test. Taking whatever ester be it cyp, enan, prop at an appropriate frequency will keep your test levels at a good level. You don't need to add in prop. Save it.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Not to mention that would put u at 900mg that's almost a gram a week of test. Would be way to much for first cycle. U should be at say 500mg week test only for first cycle. And the puffy nips is gyno from when u were a kid my neighbor had one puffy nipple as a kid.

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
Lolol reg thot so sis bf just a bawbag! Puffys nips wont go away :(

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
When should i start to take pct ppl are week before last pin ppl are saying week after, and obv want my nornal test levels to be restored ...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
When should i start to take pct ppl are week before last pin ppl are saying week after, and obv want my nornal test levels to be restored ...

Damn Lenny you just flying by the seat of your pants here???

PCT starts ten to fourteen days after your last injection.

What is your PCT?

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
Well taking aromasin 12.5 e2d then will take clomid then nova

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011

Lenny not busting ur balls or anything but you need to have everything planned out and on hand way ahead of time. I am saying this as I would hate for you to end up like me at 27 I got on trt cause I didn't know about forums or pct or anything when I started AAS. Shit never did pct the first few cycles didn't know to.

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
Yeah thanks for heads up i know abt pct just wasnt really sure when to start it rather guys on here they no there shit pod bi ic good guys!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic