Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Legitimate HGH Producers in China

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
Anybody have any experience with Russian or Ukraine Jins? I haven't heard of too many fakes but that will probably change as their popularity grows.

D

dayou80

Mar 6, 2013
Good post of the legit hgh lists bro. And it's good for you on saying never give up on looking for legit gh though there are so many fakes among the market.
I've heard of Ukraine Jins, but never tried that since i'm running the real jin kits from Gensci China. Guess most of you guys are thinking i'm crazy or might be a scam. lol
Seriously, i'm new here and i'd like to learn more from members here and try to share good things if i had an experience.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
It seems every forum is it's own clone when GH is the discussion topic, WTF! It costs MILLIONS to setup a WHO approved rHGH manufacturing plant and there are still some out there who believe the UGL market is GTG. Are you kidding me, others or yourself?

Look GH is VERY expensive to produce AND no generic "facility" (if there is such a thing) can cut costs of the magnitude being propped by "generic" shills or web sites WITHOUT altering the quality significantly.

On average the quality of the BEST generic GH is no more than 10-20% of pharm grade and as another enlightened vet lamented elsewhere on TID "who knows what else is in those vials"!

No shit mate! Guys so you want to run GH? Do yourself a huge favor and ONLY use pharm grade regardless of cost!
Jim

Last edited:
the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
Thank you dr Jim someone finally said it! I always stayed away from generic cause it just didn't make sense with how much it costs to produce actual Gh

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
It takes a over Billion dollars and over 10 years to bring a drug to market in the US, that plays a major role in the costs. you can also thank the FDA for the high prices.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
There was a member on here in another thread who was furiously arguing with me that one can purchase a "gh making machine for 30k". It sounds legit

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
It seems every forum is it's own clone when GH is the discussion topic, WTF! It costs MILLIONS to setup a WHO approved rHGH manufacturing plant and there are still some out there who believe the UGL market is GTG. Are you kidding me, others or yourself?

Look GH is VERY expensive to produce AND no generic "facility" (if there is such a thing) can cut costs of the magnitude being propped by "generic" shills or web sites WITHOUT altering the quality significantly.

On average the quality of the BEST generic GH is no more than 10-20% of pharm grade and as another enlightened vet lamented elsewhere on TID "who knows what else is in those vials"!

No shit mate! Guys so you want to run GH? Do yourself a huge favor and ONLY use pharm grade regardless of cost!
Jim

On board with Jim. .. I ran hyges for 3-4 months that serum tested in the 30's (yea I know- serum testing is whatever) and I switched to seros from a teusted source. Neuropathy was nowhere near as bad as with hyges, weight loss accelerated and I just FELT better. No other way to put it. Life events transpired that left me with less than serostim money and I got an hk kit of rips (blue tops). I wouldn't even describe them both as the same product. Its like when I take my medication faithfully for a few years and I don't realize what it does for me until I stop taking it and end up in a jail cell for "losing my temper"... I didn't realize what that pharm gh was doing until I tried a generic.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Jim
While I love Pharm grade everything, you have to remember the Chins knock everything out of the way when it comes to making money and business. No red tape, endless inspections, regulations ets .(basically payoffs to gov't). Warren Buffet recently had a machining plant built in China, it would have taken 3 years JUST to get the green light to build. He went to China and in 3 months the plant was setting up shop.
I'm not getting in the pharm v generics fray, of course us pharm grade is better but not everyone has the cash to run it. Swiper has posted what can be obtained with generics

It takes a over Billion dollars and over 10 years to bring a drug to market in the US, that plays a major role in the costs. you can also thank the FDA for the high prices.
Exactly, our high prices on everything can be Thanked to gov't regs and basically blackmailing companies. THEY do not care because we the sheeple will pick up the tab with our free tax dollars! many of these companies that manufacture these have govt contracts with medicare, and state health so they can charge whatever they want after cutting our politicians in for their kickbacks

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
While I love Pharm grade everything, you have to remember the Chins knock everything out of the way when it comes to making money and business. No red tape, endless inspections, regulations ets .(basically payoffs to gov't). Warren Buffet recently had a machining plant built in China, it would have taken 3 years JUST to get the green light to build. He went to China and in 3 months the plant was setting up shop.
I'm not getting in the pharm v generics fray, of course us pharm grade is better but not everyone has the cash to run it. Swiper has posted what can be obtained with generics

Exactly, our high prices on everything can be Thanked to gov't regs and basically blackmailing companies. THEY do not care because we the sheeple will pick up the tab with our free tax dollars! many of these companies that manufacture these have govt contracts with medicare, and state health so they can charge whatever they want after cutting our politicians in for their kickbacks

Hot damn GM your a man of my heart, posting your displeasure about TAXES!!!

Oh yea I most certainly agree the regulation are almost nonexistent in China, INCLUDING those MANDATED by the WHO for a COUNTRY to register their PRODUCT as PROPRIETARY! (The combined registration cost is actually no more than 10-20K which pales in comparison to the SEVERAL MILLION needed for the facilities, scientists, ancillary workers and let's not forget the "night shift janitor" who pushes some auto restart button for nocturnal "generic production", LMAO!)

Now someone tell me WHY NO US based (non-military) INSURANCE company will reimburse patients for rHGH manufactured in China, in SPITE OF THE FACT IT's available at a lower COST? Perhaps it's the Koolaid!

JIM

Last edited:
dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Now am I suggesting "legit" (if there is such a thing in China) PHARM GRADE is not worth a go? Not even, but I have a HUGE problem when folks try to tell me their GENERIC Gh is "just as good" as PHARM GRADE. That's absolute nonsense 99% of the time, and consider yourself VERY fortunate IF that occurs once in a blue moon by happenstance.

There is ONE SIMPLE QUESTION ALL "GENERIC GH RE-SALERS can be asked which renders them deaf and mute every time, which is who made this GH your selling, DUH.

Really guys let's not be foolish because ALL GENERIC GH is a byproduct of PHARM GRADE PRODUCTION which has been steeped on to meet the financial demands of the SELLER, generated by the monetary limitations of the BUYER!

JIM

Last edited:
dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
One more point should be made. Name one government which does NOT support big business thru taxation, "kick backs", incentives, or other quit pro quo mechanisms? The difference? NO country has the pharmaceutical production capability, technology, and combined investment costs as "BIG PHARM does". (For example at BEST only ONE in HUNDRED attempts at a "new drug discovery" results in a marketable product)

But rest assured if one believes we are corrupt in this country try another, where the rules and regulations are almost nonexistent, LIKE CHINA!

Ever heard of ANYONE flying to China for their advance health care or pharmaceutical products?.

jim

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic