Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Legal Steroid Dilemma

H

HerbertSwa

Jul 25, 2018
Agree with the previous answers. Do your workouts, follow a diet that fits you best, and do it all on a constant base

U

underground

Jul 30, 2020
Listen to guys who have posted previously to me, steroids at 18yrs old with 2 yrs experience is nothing. That’s like having a driver’s learning permit and jumping into NASCAR or a Gumball 3,000 race. Too young and not enough experience. There are no shortcuts in this game. Most people think they will use steroids and look like Arnold after a short run. They aren’t what the media shows and tells them to be.

I started at 23/24 which most will argue is still too young, however I was a freshly retired pro-athlete, had been training and developing my athletic skills since 5-6 yrs old, I was a “freak” young athlete. Roughly 18 yrs of training under my belt.

I had already lightly dabbled with most other “peptides” and SARMs back before the public knew why they were and before they were directly prohibited by sporting bodies; and a legit cycle of MK-2866 was just under $1,000-1,400. Yeah...imagine that. Legit Ostarine will pack on around 15lbs over the course of a 16wk run....most everything out there is fake or extremely under-dosed today.

LeonardHamilton

LeonardHamilton

Nov 17, 2020
First of all, you should set yourself up for success.

LeonardHamilton

LeonardHamilton

Nov 17, 2020
First of all, you should set yourself up for success. You know that mind and body are important factors. Next, the food should be balanced and correct. You have to train and if it doesn't work get an assistant. I speak from personal experience. I was helped by I SEE YOUR LINK HERE SPAMMER which I have been taking for a long time. By the way, the online store where I order is very cool and it has excellent reviews. When your strength runs out, it helps you finish the job. You should buy a quality product, this is important. Thus, all this in a complex will give you an excellent result and you will achieve what you desire. Good luck to you..

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic