Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Left arm and left leg tingling during workout? ADVICE?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I have a l4-l5 and l5-s1 herination from 5 years ago..... but i dont get how in one day everything tingled at same time

Leg
next day arm
Next day face
Next day throat...
Next day pec?

How is this even f possible

This is why your thread on the other board got closed.

You just don’t stop going on and on, do you?

The consensus is clear on two boards: this is between you and a medical professional.

Nobody here has answers for you.

Take care.

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
UPDATE:

its been 12 weeks now any type of lifting makes me tingle all over.
neuro got me to do brain mri ..... got results written report says unremarkable.... guessing thats good?
now what? he said it isnt neck related? is this possible? or is he miscordinating ..... he said im MS FREE and it cant be neck related.... i do relize thou i wake up in morning sometimes with it.... and if i lift heavy bags with my arms i feel some type of shock through arm...... could this be related? any ideas? did another NECK MRI so he can check but it isn't MS and neuro can't close on it he said its very ockward and neuro is well known here in Florida.....

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
my MRI :.....

FINDINGS: A reduced lordotic curvature is noted. No intramedullary bony lesions are present. The spinal cord is normal in caliber and signal intensity. There is no evidence of intraspinal or paraspinal masses, or spinal stenosis. The adjacent soft tissues are unremarkable in appearance.
The craniocervical junction is intact.

The visualized posterior fossa structures, base of the skull, and C1/2 level are within normal limits.

At the C2/3 and C3/4 levels, the disk spaces are maintained. The disks are well hydrated with no evidence of herniation. The neuroforamina are patent
At the C4/5 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated. A 1.5 mm disk herniation is seen with an annular fissure (sequence 102, image 6) encroaching on the anterior subarachnoid space and both neuroforamina. Mild anterior vertebral spurring is noted.

At the C5/6 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated. A 1 mm disk herniation is seen encroaching on the anterior subarachnoid space and both neuroforamina. Mild anterior vertebral spurring is noted.

At the C6/7 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated. Posterolateral bulging of the disk is seen to the right with foraminal encroachment.

At the C7/T1 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated with no evidence of herniation. The neuroforamina are patent.
IMPRESSION:

DISK HERNIATION AT C4/5 AND C5/6 LEVELS. 2. DISK BULGE C6/7 LEVEL.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
And there you go, you got your answer finally

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
U think the neck can do the face numb?

they say no way possible both neruo

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
Yes from
Time to time yes specially if i do weights which i havent in a while

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Look into that...I googled it and it's coming up with migraines can cause the face/tongue/tingling, etc...

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
Werid.... i know all google but why would it
Come and increase from working out

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Have no idea...I've dealt with migraines myself since I was 4...I do get numbness, tingling, etc like u, but very rarely...Mostly, my symptoms are sickness, blurred vision, etc......The nero already checked u for tumor(s), right?

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
Of corse
Did brain ct and brain mri deep also checked for MS

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Of corse
Did brain ct and brain mri deep also checked for MS

Maybe it is the migraines?...Look into it...At least u know tumor, MS is clear!...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic