Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Left arm and left leg tingling during workout? ADVICE?

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Whats the best doctor speacilist to see....
An orthopediac or a neurogolist? Or do i
Go to a neck speaclist?

Can’t you just ask for a referral from your primary care doc?

Reactions: DF
parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Whats the best doctor speacilist to see....
An orthopediac or a neurogolist? Or do i
Go to a neck speaclist?
I saw an ortho who referred me to a neuro for the surgery. Don't let an ortho do a neuro surgery. Sounds like you have some nerve entrapment. https://sinicropispine.com/ulnar-nerve-entrapment-neck-pain/

I went through this year's ago. I started with arm pain which progressed to muscle atrophy. 6 years later I still haven't gotten full strength, however I've also needed my back and both shoulders repaired. Get it fixed before you lose complete use.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
Went to er ... to make sure no stroke.... all was good now need neuro.

Whole face numbed out even tounge

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
went to er due to whole face tingling and around scalp... got cleared for NO STROKE. Now waiting to see a Neruro.....

I hope its a fix for it without surgery..... lets see

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
went to er due to whole face tingling and around scalp... got cleared for NO STROKE. Now waiting to see a Neruro.....

I hope its a fix for it without surgery..... lets see

Good luck man I just was back at my surgeons this morning and they are going to try an epidural on me to see if I get any temporary relief til my fusion.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
started with a physical therapist told me to stregthen core and gave me a simple program to follow not crazy lifts but lately I been getting BOTH LEFT ARM AND LEG tingling numbness with NO PAIN.... what could have happen I don't lift heavy and have been working on stregething program.

my MRI :.....

At the C2/3 and C3/4 levels, the disk spaces are maintained. The disks are well hydrated with no evidence of herniation. The neuroforamina are patent
At the C4/5 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated. A 1.5 mm disk herniation is seen with an annular fissure (sequence 102, image 6) encroaching on the anterior subarachnoid space and both neuroforamina. Mild anterior vertebral spurring is noted.

At the C5/6 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated. A 1 mm disk herniation is seen encroaching on the anterior subarachnoid space and both neuroforamina. Mild anterior vertebral spurring is noted.

At the C6/7 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated. Posterolateral bulging of the disk is seen to the right with foraminal encroachment.

At the C7/T1 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated with no evidence of herniation. The neuroforamina are patent.
IMPRESSION:

DISK HERNIATION AT C4/5 AND C5/6 LEVELS. 2. DISK BULGE C6/7 LEVEL.

I understand why you'd have left arm tingling (paresthesia) but the leg is concerning.

Herniations at C4/5 (C5 nerve) will effect your lateral deltoid, C5/C6 (C6 nerve) lateral forearm + thumb + index finger, C6/7 (C7 nerve) middle finger. Those are just dermatomal (skin) the musculature will be affected as well.

Look into cervical traction, Class 4 laser (it may penetrate that deep), and do your rehab exercises.

As far as the parasthesia in your left leg, that would be an issue in your lumbar spine, and would need an MRI to confirm.

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
I have a l4-l5 and l5-s1 herination from 5 years ago..... but i dont get how in one day everything tingled at same time

Leg
next day arm
Next day face
Next day throat...
Next day pec?

How is this even f possible

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Ask the folks helping you now not the internet,they have seen your xrays

Reactions: Jin