Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Left arm and left leg tingling during workout? ADVICE?

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
started with a physical therapist told me to stregthen core and gave me a simple program to follow not crazy lifts but lately I been getting BOTH LEFT ARM AND LEG tingling numbness with NO PAIN.... what could have happen I don't lift heavy and have been working on stregething program.

my MRI :.....

At the C2/3 and C3/4 levels, the disk spaces are maintained. The disks are well hydrated with no evidence of herniation. The neuroforamina are patent
At the C4/5 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated. A 1.5 mm disk herniation is seen with an annular fissure (sequence 102, image 6) encroaching on the anterior subarachnoid space and both neuroforamina. Mild anterior vertebral spurring is noted.

At the C5/6 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated. A 1 mm disk herniation is seen encroaching on the anterior subarachnoid space and both neuroforamina. Mild anterior vertebral spurring is noted.

At the C6/7 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated. Posterolateral bulging of the disk is seen to the right with foraminal encroachment.

At the C7/T1 level, the disk space is maintained. The disk is well hydrated with no evidence of herniation. The neuroforamina are patent.
IMPRESSION:

DISK HERNIATION AT C4/5 AND C5/6 LEVELS. 2. DISK BULGE C6/7 LEVEL.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I had a herniated disk that was pinching a nerve and caused tingling & numbness in my left hand. Eventually the numbness went half way up my arm to around my elbow. I let it go to long & it actually damaged my left hand to the point I lost some use in it & my thumb won’t open fully (no hitch hiking for me). Don’t put it off, address it & take care of it if that ends up being the issue.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Stay on it, as it only gets worse, I am scheduled to have C5,6 and 7 fused with a stbilizer installed my left arm and hand are numb and or tingly 24/7 for months and months now, gotta get fixed up again.
The longer you wait the more fucked the recovery will be to get you back on track.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I’m telling you I WISH I had not waited. My left hand is 50% what it use to be at best. DONT PUT IT OFF!

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
dude I was with a PT with it who told me strethren by certain lifts and bs. it was well now last 2 weeks back to tingling sensation on left side of body freaking freaky feeling..... dml I don't barley lift heavy and I avoid LOTS of workouts

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
Today i felt it in both cheecks on face... what could be happening

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
You need to see your doctor, dude.

Do it ASAP.

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
What could have happen in past few days for that to flare up like it is

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
Your nerve impingement is getting worse. The longer you wait to address this the worse it's likely to get.

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
Could it be by me trying to stretxh it out side to side all day today???? I have no idea my bottom face is tingling man. What can i do for temporary relief to stop numbess

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic