Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Lee Priest signs with Infinite Labs

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
yeah all he has to do is "call" Manion to compete again ;)

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
If that's the case and he is allowed to compete in the ifbb what is the chance of him getting judged fairly as he has openly critised the ifbb over ther double standards in judging the corruption with some athletes screwing officials to bolster the placings athletes winning shows who had there sponsers sponsoring the show.lets take Kevin English for eg.has close association with Steve wienberger and is the best 212 champ in the world.please if that physic is better than flex Lewis ill or hosa Raymond I'll give it away.

o yeah man i agree completely. their were a ton of videos of him training for his comeback last year or year before when he was reinstated. md did a huge write up on it as well. lo and behold he kept getting injured or the money wasnt right. blah blah he dropped out of 3 shows in a row if i am not mistaken

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Fury you really dont the truth why he hasnt competed?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Lee tore the ligament in his shoulder very badly.he had surgery all good.recently tore it again.not as bad but requires surgery again.lee wants to compete loves to compete for the fans out there but as you know it ain't cheap to do so at the level he is.hopefully all goes well with his new sponser we may see him compete in the Arnold classic outside the us.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
He asked about renewing his pro card and never heard back. So hmm I guess he isnt free to compete in the IFBB.

Last edited:
S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
Lee tore the ligament in his shoulder very badly.he had surgery all good.recently tore it again.not as bad but requires surgery again.lee wants to compete loves to compete for the fans out there but as you know it ain't cheap to do so at the level he is.hopefully all goes well with his new sponser we may see him compete in the Arnold classic outside the us.

i am guessing you are a fan fury. i have met him a couple of times and he is a very cool guy and used to be one of my favorites when he competed. i remember those injuries too, the one was the tendon from shoulder to bicep and it made him have a crazy peak on the bicep on the injured side. i am going to dig around and see if i can find those old videos of him getting ready to compete again before he fell off for the various reasons

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Toolband123 is the guy that did his reality dvds he has a ton of videos on youtube i know its toolband not sure about the numbers in his youtube id

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
Toolband123 is the guy that did his reality dvds he has a ton of videos on youtube i know its toolband not sure about the numbers in his youtube id

yeah i saw a few of those also. did you see the ones where he was getting his hair done and ears and nose waxed? now that was some funny stuff

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
yea i admire lee for his straight out honesty.never have had the chance to meet him personaly but have spoken to him many time not just about bb but on various things.growing up lee haney was who inspired me to lift and i did get to meet him personaly.just a classy guy.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
just imagine meeting lee, blechman, and the mayor of bodybuilding same day....

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Gf I think I'll give bleachy and the mayor a miss lol.im not into male glutes if you know what I mean.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic