Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Lee Priest signs with Infinite Labs

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
he is allowed to compete in the ifbb, they lifted his ban a couple of years ago. he keeps getting hurt or backs out of each show for money reasons. we are 99% not going to see him back on stage ever again

he has been with them for sometime then. he started with them then they dropped him cause of his own line and then it flopped or some crap and they picked him back up. this was from a couple years ago. i got some md with him in their ads i think last year or year before

actually, he dropped out of ifbb and signed with NABBA about a year ago... of course that was a ridiculous move (even from a Nabba fan like me) as there is not a properly run pro league in the NABBA...

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
he hates the ifbb. he wont compromise his beliefs and bend over for Manion like the rest of the cowardly pros.

Kallan

Kallan

Jul 30, 2012
I just like the way that he's not pledged elegance to any pro/amateur league. The ifbb is a non-entity...fuck them!! But if he wants to do a NABBA or WBFF show next year then he has that choice, no one can (or will) tell him what he can and can't do. The Maverick, The Pariah???? Not really, he's just his own person and will decide what's best for him and the fans.

He hasn't competed in years, yet he's still the most popular BB in the world and people love to know what he's upto on a weekly basis.........speaks volumes to me!! Even if he never competes again he'll still hold more water (pardon the pun) than most of the pricks in the pro-leagues today. The ifbb is like some comedy side-show that has all but lost its credentials. I don't read/follow FLEX, MD, MuscleMag etc at all these days as they too are all dripping in JM Manion's satanic semen.

K

KetoMan

May 8, 2012
How much was the contract? Just curious to see what Mr. Priest is going for these days.

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
I just like the way that he's not pledged elegance to any pro/amateur league. The ifbb is a non-entity...fuck them!! But if he wants to do a NABBA or WBFF show next year then he has that choice, no one can (or will) tell him what he can and can't do. The Maverick, The Pariah???? Not really, he's just his own person and will decide what's best for him and the fans.

He hasn't competed in years, yet he's still the most popular BB in the world and people love to know what he's upto on a weekly basis.........speaks volumes to me!! Even if he never competes again he'll still hold more water (pardon the pun) than most of the pricks in the pro-leagues today. The ifbb is like some comedy side-show that has all but lost its credentials. I don't read/follow FLEX, MD, MuscleMag etc at all these days as they too are all dripping in JM Manion's satanic semen.

lol!! satanic semen...

PeteH

PeteH

Apr 11, 2012
Lee with my son and Valention

My son and I met Lee and he was nothing but a perfect gentleman..to my son and everyone who wanted take a picture or talk. Here is a photo of my son with Gregg Valentino and Lee. May_30_2009_001.jpg

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Cool picture.the only people that hate lee are the ifbb and there nut huggers.why.for telling the truth.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic