MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
577160_420468871299096_377657126_n.jpg

congats lee

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Awsome news.hope it all goes well for lee.great guy.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
He should sign up to get that tatoo removed from his face. Guy is a beast for surebut, a little on the nutty side it seems.

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
i thought that he was already with them. they make jugernaut(sp) correct?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
He was with vpx supplement.he and John ramono hosted the big show.they cut lee and John due to financial reasons.im glad lee got a contract.if he was allowed to compete in the ifbb he would give the 210 class a run for there money.i still can't believe Kevin English is the current mr o 210.has to have one of the worst physics on the pro circuit.

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
He was with vpx supplement.he and John ramono hosted the big show.they cut lee and John due to financial reasons.im glad lee got a contract.if he was allowed to compete in the ifbb he would give the 210 class a run for there money.i still can't believe Kevin English is the current mr o 210.has to have one of the worst physics on the pro circuit.

he is allowed to compete in the ifbb, they lifted his ban a couple of years ago. he keeps getting hurt or backs out of each show for money reasons. we are 99% not going to see him back on stage ever again

Yeah they make juggernaut. My fave preworkout for sure. Too bad they signed his douching ass

he has been with them for sometime then. he started with them then they dropped him cause of his own line and then it flopped or some crap and they picked him back up. this was from a couple years ago. i got some md with him in their ads i think last year or year before

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Yes they make juggernaut, i've always wanted to try it myself.

Its my fav preworkout. Not too stimmy and gives good energy and pumps. Love the glycerol in it.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Hilarious post Fury at the ghost town :)

Last edited:
F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
If that's the case and he is allowed to compete in the ifbb what is the chance of him getting judged fairly as he has openly critised the ifbb over ther double standards in judging the corruption with some athletes screwing officials to bolster the placings athletes winning shows who had there sponsers sponsoring the show.lets take Kevin English for eg.has close association with Steve wienberger and is the best 212 champ in the world.please if that physic is better than flex Lewis ill or hosa Raymond I'll give it away.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic