hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Haha yeah I probably should chill a bit

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
What gave it away? The drug use or the tattoo on his frontal lobe? This dude is nowhere near stable bro....you contradicted yourself there a bit.

Also, for anyone that has a "I don't give a fuuk attitude" they're a cunt in my book for lacking respect towards others along with lack of understanding and compassion. That personna also dictates that a person is not mentally stable.

He looks like shit and that tattoo doesn't make him look badass, it makes him look like an idiot.

Bingo!

You and I would not get along in life, I can't stand people that care what others think of them.

Lee's tat is not my style but respect to him for not giving a damn.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You and I would not get along in life, I can't stand people that care what others think of them.

Up is my training partner and is humble and self depricating. Really doesn't care what others think.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I love tattoos as well, if you have never seen a pic of me. I don't MIND face and neck tattoos, but I am really picky about what I like and dislike on the face and neck. I think I would prefer timeless classics on the neck and face.

of course, because I like beards as well...

tumblr_m6i12nPL4F1qzzynoo1_500.jpg

9dd95fdba8c636206fab723a257401e4.jpg

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
yes, im sure Lee Priest wisely invested his bodybuilding earnings and supplement deal payouts into a variety of investment vehicles that allow him to be independently weathy and content. That, or hes a broke, unemployed, mentally unstable idiot with a penchant for amphetamine abuse.
Bahahahahahahaha.

Hahaha.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
I liked Lee, but he has totally lost it...

Yep i was reading he is a very kind hearted person deep down and would help anyone type.

Ok many ppl are different to me i know, and have different tastes also but i allways respect that in a person.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I ain't gonna get in to an arguement uhc but I didn't contradict myself. I said he doesn't care what you think. I never said he doesn't care about you. So don't go putting words in my mouth about his actions towards others, compassion, or any of that. He is content being himself and doesn't care what you think about him. There is a difference between a sociopath and someone that doesn't care what you think of them, a big difference actually. And you want to talk drug use? Let's talk drug use then, 90% of the people in this thread use drugs and probably closer to 99% have tried them at one time. You want to rip on someone for drug use then turn the judgemental mirror on your peers. I'm not trying to defend him (although it's turned a touch like that), all I want to say is don't judge someone till you know them. That is one of the lowest dog acts. You don't like his tattoo's, that's cool that's personal preference, but don't make a judgement on his character because you haven't earnt that right.

Take a second to read my words….both of you please.

Well first off, I'm glad that I took the night to mull over how I was going to respond. Both you guys got me a little fired up, but this is more of a miscommunication than anything. But I am compelled to respond to both of you since, well, I've never walked away from adversity nor misunderstandings...I don't suppress it, it's not healthy and I was offended.

Hood, I respect you PM'ing me in attempt to prevent this from brewing into something bigger with personal attacks. However, the truth is, you still said the things you said and then tried to smolder the "harshness" of your intent. With that being said, I will not respond with any animosity or angst (as I normally would), but simply point out flaws in a diplomatic manner since you were respectful enough to message me. No personal attacks, we're cool.

I'm going to make a couple of jabs at you.....no harm meant, but I'm gonna bust your balls and I hope you smile because that's my intent. Your response has the grammatical consciousness of a 5th grade exchange student. I'm willing to bet that if you cut and pasted your response into a Word Doc that it would look like the blueprint for the child's game chutes and ladders with all the red, green and blue squiggly marks from the misspellings, run on sentences etc (it's a joke and I like to bust balls, take it for what it is).

Ok, now on to my actual response:

From your tone (tough to gauge tone via text), you portrayed him as "someone that doesn't give a fukk". In modern society, this is disrespectful as the way that you explained it makes him sound like he operates without concern for consequence. Not as someone that doesn't care about what others think, that's an apples/oranges comparison. Once I responded, you defended it in a way that was most advantageous for your stance....it's crafty but invalidated because they aren't the same. Secondly, I haven’t earned the right to comment? I committed one of the lowest dog acts? Who in the world gave you the right to commit the exact assumption that you're trying to crucify me for? And secondly this is a message board where people post opinions, I can post what I feel with or without assumption, if I’m proven wrong, I’m the first to admit, apologize and/or stand corrected. From what I've learned about him; he's unstable and a shitty tattoo on his head validates that. Whatever appreciation you have for him, I respect it but you are also trying to play the sounding board for a public figure that hasn't made the best choices in life (from what I’ve heard, not founded factual evidence….that better?). I'll back off on that because I'm truly not attempting to make this bigger than it is, you’re a fan and he was cool to you, I get it. Once again, I appreciate you PM'ing me....standup move. I hope that we can leave the personal attacks aside from here on and debate with respect for the other's stance whether right or wrong in our mind(s).

The drug use was not related to AAS by the way, that would be extremely hypocritical for me to condemn someone for the same decisions that just about all of us have made. I was referring to rec drug use.

Jmitch, you don’t know me from a tuna melt sandwich and your assumptions are disrespectful as you didn’t even ask my stance but you simply assumed and based your conclusion on a couple sentences. You’re wrong within your speculation and since we’ve always been respectful to each other; I was taken back by your comment, it upset me. A little about me: I don’t give a flying fukk what MOST people think about me. Many people think I’m nuts and a hot head….don’t care. In real life, I come off as a cocky arrogant prick to those that don’t know me. Those that do, know that I’m the first person to shit on myself and try to improve my life and pursue the most expedient route for my personal and professional advancement. I’m the first person to defend someone and I value family and friendships before my own life most of the time. Loyalty, honor and respect are held at the highest regard for me. I also welcome criticism constructively and I have a very small "circle of trust" in life although I have thousands of acquaintances. I DO care what certain people care or think about me: People that affect my livelihood, my family, my health and anyone that could be of any influence as to the path in life that I’ve chosen to walk down. Anyone else, FUKK EM! So you’ve got me wrong….but I really don’t care what you think past this point as you’ve made your opinion known right away with your prejudicial thinking.….maybe I’m guilty of it too with Lee Priest, but he’s a public figure and scrutiny comes with the spotlight. You on the other hand don’t get a pass in my book (obviously you’ll respond with something like “I don’t care what you think if I should get a pass blah blah blah”….there I made it easy for you, so save it!)

My message was about approaching life with general apathy for other people, not about people’s perception of him…big difference.

Ultimately to the both of you: Perception is reality.

I’ve been on the boards for about a decade now and never had an enemy….had plenty of disagreements but never had anyone say something to the tune of (especially someone that doesn’t know me for shit) “I can’t stand someone like you”. JM-You don’t know me and you never will…..all because of your prejudicial, false assumptions (not like you care anyhow, right?).

Hood, thanks again for reaching out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic