pbtom
What's New?

Lebron

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
No not political like his support for the terrorists BLM movement.

How much gear and GH is this dude on? Look at his face and shoulder transformation over the last 5 - 8 years alone? I'll post up some pics when I have the time, but I don't know how many top athletes can add that much and have that much face change in 5 years w/o some heavy doses? Opinions? And you can feel free to talk about his support for poor black people after he just spent $37M for a mansion and donated how much to his peoples????

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Guy named Mike Bridges was The Man in PL for a while back in the day. Conquered 148, then 165 and 181. People said you could actually see his skull get bigger as his weight increased, similar to the talk about Barry Bonds except Bridges was much shorter and had a smaller frame.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
it ok he b blak

Black Liberal Cunt.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Is he still playing? I thought he retired already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Helping their people with black money ?? Everyone knows YT money is the only money that matters.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Oh, he's still playing alright. He's over the hill, but the Lakers just won game 1 of the finals.

Sh!t, I haven’t watched the championships since ‘93 after watching a live Phoenix Suns game and seeing how skinny and weak the players look in real life compared to what is perceived on television.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Can you provide some before and after pics? I'm a Cleveland boy, and his weight has gone up and down about 20 pounds through the key part of his career. I suppose lots of these guys take stuff, but muscle growth that's too much too fast can really mess with your shot, so I'd be surprised if he takes much

GH is a different story. Basketball is extremely physical, and the amount of wear and tear he takes on his body is extraordinary. That guy single handedly carry Cleveland on his back for about 5 years his second time in Cleveland. Played tons of minutes, and people took shots at him all the time. The guy is a freak. At the same time, the strongest guy on the court, the fastest guy on the court, and sees the floor as well as anybody has since Magic and Larry Bird.

I don't like his style. In Cleveland, you had 4 guys standing there watching Lebron beat the other team. Wasn't fun to watch. I'd much rather watch a well-tune team with great passing, etc. Cleveland would do that sometimes, but if things were close in the 4th quarter that all stopped, and it was the Lebron show. Not my cup of tea.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Is your Google broke @tommyguns2 ? I don't want Lebron to spam every page I go one if I do a search.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Google works, but then I'd to do all that typing and clicking....

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
No not political like his support for the terrorists BLM movement.

How much gear and GH is this dude on? Look at his face and shoulder transformation over the last 5 - 8 years alone? I'll post up some pics when I have the time, but I don't know how many top athletes can add that much and have that much face change in 5 years w/o some heavy doses? Opinions? And you can feel free to talk about his support for poor black people after he just spent $37M for a mansion and donated how much to his peoples????

LeBron, what a fucking oppressed piece of shit he is.

I got a huge laugh when MMA champion Colby Covington called LeBron James a “spineless coward” during an interview after he won his last fight. After reading the silly Twitter comments he went on to say, "LOL at the snowflakes that believe @KingJames could even last 10 seconds with me! If that coward had the balls or the ability to kick anyone’s ass, Delonte West would’ve lost his teeth long before his meth habit!"

Reactions: CFM
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic