Rolanalon
What's New?

Least favorite body part to train?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
BESIDES ABS...lol, What is everybody's least body part to train?

For some reason, I've actually developed a dislike for training biceps:(

I had real good arms back in the day, and they grow well now, but I find myself half-assing bi's these days.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Mine would be biceps as well. Can't really say why either. I'm just not a fan of curls. Believe it or not my second least favorite is probably chest

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Legs!!! No just kidding...just wanted to quote about every other person in the gym anymore. I think I would agree that biceps is likely the most dreaded, not arms just biceps for some reason. Love the pump from legs, shoulders, and back. Although I pay the horrible price later in the day, each time, after leg day no matter if its a high rep, high weight, mid both, etc...legs just lock up and Im stuck in the baby position the rest of the evening.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
calves. I dont have the none growth issue many have my calves grow fine, but the way I train them they cramp like a mother F--er.
If I make it through the workout with no craps I cramp at night when Im asleep.
Worst.

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
I would say now it's shoulders becuase I have a bad shoulder so all I can do us rehab. I used to love training shoulders... part of the reason my shoulder is so bad now...just because you can lift a certaint amount of weight...doesn't mean you should. I used to shoulder press really heavy weight. After a certain point I was increasing weight but my shoulders weren't getting any bigger, but I kept going heavier. Guess it was an ego thing where I just enjoyed lifting big dumbells above my head. Whish I stopped at 80's, instead I would do 80s as my heavy warm up set....it didn't count as one of my working sets...

Like SAD said, I hate that I have to spend so much time doing rehab, steerching, etc

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't train bodyparts... train lifts instead but I agree with SAD in that prehab/rehab is my least favorite. It's a necessary but that doesn't mean I enjoy doing it.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Legs... squats. At least prior to doing them. But after I'm done I feel good about myself up until the next leg day and I hate them again.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I love training legs, but yea, it's no question that it sucks training them when you have injuries, or running on low sleep. Actually every body part sucks training when you are injured, aging, or tired, lol.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I hate (training) my Biceps. I had a pretty bad Radius fracture from a fight (forearm stomped on by boot) as a teen. The Biceps heads each insert there so my left Bicep barely works when rotated any way other than Hammer Curls. The right one is by no means huge but there is a noticeable difference in size and particularly the peaks. They suck compared to my Delts and Triceps and look "overpowered" by my back and chest. Which is oddly the opposite of 98% of the gym which is all arm no torso lol.

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
Nothing jumps out at me. I like trying to improve everything. If anything, I hate training calves because of some nerve damage that obstructs growth. It sucks, but there's nothing I can do about it. No viable nerves in certain areas, no growth.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Biceps... 3-4 sets of db curls a week is about all the direct work I give them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic