VTdazed

VTdazed

Feb 4, 2014
Hahah I tried to load my today pic but it won't let me

That's In the locker room at the gym luckily it's empty most the time

VTdazed

VTdazed

Feb 4, 2014
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427488312.502243.jpg finally it loaded up.
Like I said no visual difference really but here is my 1 month later photo

Thanks everyone enjoy the weekend!

D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
Actually, VT, I do see a difference. Might be the way you are standing and the light, but your stomach does look a smaller. Great intro to your log and congrats on being seizure free for what probably feels like a very long time. Everything looks good here and ans IronSoul said, this is a great place for support. Keep plugging away, we will be here for you!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Bro theres a signifigant differance from your first photo... Your hard work is showing results. Great job...

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
u lost a good amount of bf..Keep it up and never quit

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
I see a big difference. Good work dude. You're smashing it!

VTdazed

VTdazed

Feb 4, 2014
Thanks so much everyone, the support is great! I guess the more I look at the first pic I do see a difference. I promise a better pic in about a month from now.

VTdazed

VTdazed

Feb 4, 2014
Looking for some knowledge.

Planning a workout for this week, my question is can I use the same routine? If so, just add more weight and keep the same sets? Or add another set off reps?

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Mine changes every week brother. Exercises get put in different order, reps schemes are different, rep cadences are different, sometimes drop sets, sometimes rest/pause, sometimes iso holds. Poundages change as do rest between sets. Its never the same. Just sayin...that works for me. Keep the body guessing I say.

VTdazed

VTdazed

Feb 4, 2014
Still going! I knows it's been a bit. Between the gym,work,life, I'm finding my balance. I feel great my wife says I'm looking great(which is a huge boost.) overall life seems to be getting better as I keep pushing myself.

I have reduced my running, which I'm happy about but miss at the same time. Only reason( hear I am making excuses) I cut back since my gym is indoor track and it gets old fast 1/8 mile laps.
I'm not completely giving up I still log about 15+ miles a week 20 would be pushing it. I just feel at this point the weights are giving me the body I'm looking for not the running. It's starting I warm up so I'll throw my trail runs back in this summer.

Diet... I hate life when I'm trying to figure out a good plan. I have been doing better food wise,looking at the nutritional values, and just being more conscious of what in taking in.
It's helping but i don't know if I could ever really stick to a diet. Still trying though

Really appreciating life and this new lifestyle. Work ethic is getting better, routine is helping my with a lot, working 2nd shift I never did much before work, now I'm cooking whole meals,hitting the gym, then still have an hour or so before work for whatever. Never had the ambition for that before.

Well thanks everyone I appreciate all the knowledge and wisdom on the forum and all the help you've been giving me. Loving this new lifestyle

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
Still going! I knows it's been a bit. Between the gym,work,life, I'm finding my balance. I feel great my wife says I'm looking great(which is a huge boost.) overall life seems to be getting better as I keep pushing myself.

I have reduced my running, which I'm happy about but miss at the same time. Only reason( hear I am making excuses) I cut back since my gym is indoor track and it gets old fast 1/8 mile laps.
I'm not completely giving up I still log about 15+ miles a week 20 would be pushing it. I just feel at this point the weights are giving me the body I'm looking for not the running. It's starting I warm up so I'll throw my trail runs back in this summer.

Diet... I hate life when I'm trying to figure out a good plan. I have been doing better food wise,looking at the nutritional values, and just being more conscious of what in taking in.
It's helping but i don't know if I could ever really stick to a diet. Still trying though

Really appreciating life and this new lifestyle. Work ethic is getting better, routine is helping my with a lot, working 2nd shift I never did much before work, now I'm cooking whole meals,hitting the gym, then still have an hour or so before work for whatever. Never had the ambition for that before.

Well thanks everyone I appreciate all the knowledge and wisdom on the forum and all the help you've been giving me. Loving this new lifestyle

The key for me is not thinking of it as a diet, but rather a lifestyle change. By definition, a diet is simply the food that enters your body; so you've always been on a "diet." The thing you want to change is what makes up your diet, and this is often the toughest part. My key to eating healthy: if you don't buy it, you can't eat it. Keep the house full of awesome fruits, veggies, eggs, yogurt, cheese, chicken, lean beef, etc. and you won't find yourself reaching for those "cheat foods" as much. Also, try giving yourself a "cheat day." This once a week or once every two weeks will make all the hard work and dedication that much sweeter.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic