Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Leaders of Portland-based, international steroid-trafficking ring sentenced

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
I know one of these guys. Not a bad guy either, but resellers get full sentences unless they snitch.

So what you are seeing is alot of snitching. No way the Feds let them run loose for 6 years. 1-2 maybe...

Someone got busted and ratted the others. 500K in powder is probably $5 million in sales. Numbers def dont add up.
From what I understand the jack guy was the side man and HE took in 500k himself. The main guy and everyone else were getting funds too... 500 grand worth of powder is a pretty easy 8 mill gross. A gram of tren is what, 4 bucks? A buck or two for test? Bottles and oils are dirt cheap in bulk... biggest expenses are shipping and paying your codefendants.
The Feds are not very good at math I think

Numbers are not adding up, they sent $570,000 to China within a 6 year period, thats a ton of powder. No way all he made was half a million dollars.....That amount going to China would have resulted in this group taking in 3-5 million easy and that doesnt count the pain medication business they had on the side....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
one would assume the Narcs were the tip off... everything else came later... what say you LG?

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Once again..rec drugs were also a factor. I still do not see a big deal with AAS but..through in recreational drugs and then there is another issue. I do not remember seeing just AAS Busts. But, I do not know everything nor pretend to try. Oh..and Selma..just up the road from me! I can point out 11 pot farms within a 5 mile radius! But, now..it's medicinal or for personal use supposedly legal...although..these fields are huge!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic