Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Law Enforcement Makes State's Largest Steroid Bust

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Love how a bump of an old thread can bring a trip down Memory Lane sometimes. Good to see PoB here, and a community asset like regular. I used to see regular on AB some. Not as frequently as I'd like, but not rare either ... always "must read" material from him.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Acetone has a high evaporation rate and leaves very little residue. Doesn't take much heat (much lower than the hormone is able to tolerate) to 'cook' the acetone 'out' and you have your raw ready for compounding.

Just a guess.

But I dont think you can use the regular Homedepot acetone.
It has to be a certain type if I recall correctly.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Acetone has a high evaporation rate and leaves very little residue. Doesn't take much heat (much lower than the hormone is able to tolerate) to 'cook' the acetone 'out' and you have your raw ready for compounding.

Just a guess.

I agree!....

CFM, I was also thinking about how much it could hold...750mg's per ml is what the bro was using as an example...I wanted to know as well if alcohol could hold more and if it would be less corrosive in nature?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
But I dont think you can use the regular Homedepot acetone.
It has to be a certain type if I recall correctly.

I was thinking the purity of it would be important...I don't think any chemical is 100% pure, however, some come close (99.9999%, 98.878787%, etc.)...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I was thinking the purity of it would be important...I don't think any chemical is 100% pure, however, some come close (99.9999%, 98.878787%, etc.)...

Reagent

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I agree!....

CFM, I was also thinking about how much it could hold...750mg's per ml is what the bro was using as an example...I wanted to know as well if alcohol could hold more and if it would be less corrosive in nature?...

Acetone in place of BA and or BB? Injection site complications would be immediate and could be lasting. As I recall 400mg is the upper threshold, getting high mgs to hold is one thing, its the concentraion in the injection site that is, for many, a problem.

According to reading posts and comments...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Acetone in place of BA and or BB? Injection site complications would be immediate and could be lasting. As I recall 400mg is the upper threshold, getting high mgs to hold is one thing, its the concentraion in the injection site that is, for many, a problem.

According to reading posts and comments...

Oh, heck no.!!!...What I was saying, is in regards to just shafting LE...Then, mix in "magic solution" for the sale...I was wondering if alcohol would be able to hold more than the 750mg's for smuggling purposes only and be less of a corrosive solvent....

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
Thanks for posting that regular. Still not realistic. For instance, if I murder a guy, I'm charged with one count of murder. Not one count of murder for each organ in his body that died as a result of me killing him. I'm not sure what the answer would be though for drug related charges. Personal use is massively subjective, and the negative impact (of most AAS use) on society is negligible.
If you murder someone, they will attach several other lesser charges which may seem redundant but amount to separate charges.
For example, if I hit a pedestrian with my vehicle and leave the scene, I can be given multiple charges for the same offense.
Hit and run, reckless driving, assault with a deadly weapon along with any other additional charges which may be added if the accident resulted in injury to the pedestrian.
Simple failure to yield to up to vehicular homicide.
I’ve been slapped with four felonies for the same crime decades ago.
I successfully argued that two of the charges were essentially the same but only worded slightly differently.
Those two charges were dropped.

Cops and prosecutors will always overstate the true street value and total units in order to give themselves room to negotiate a plea bargain for lesser charges.
It’s part of the game they play.
Makes for good propaganda to overstate the total volume of their seizures.
0.5ml as a single unit is fairly strict, imo.
That would be 20 units per each 10mL vial of oil.
20 separate charges for a single vial of gear is an abuse of power.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Wow man. This article coming up made me miss a lot of guys. So many great brothers posted in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
The thing that amazes me is that people are still making the same stupid mistakes. I don't know how this turned out (depends on how many people they threw under the bus) But I'll bet they got far more federal time for the firearms than the roids. (about 5 years federal time per weapon). Come on man....Why would you have something sent directly to the gym AND sign for it?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic