VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
You look great, brother! Impressive!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thanks UHC, I sure appreciate the kind, supportive words!

I just ate a turkey Rueben sandwich with onion rings... so much for me trying to continue leaning out. LOL

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I'm sitting at about 243 here at 5'10". I'm guessing I'm at about 12% BF. Hoping to get down below 230 and stay there.... but I've said that before. LOL First pic is from about 2 weeks ago in Feb., and the second pic I took this past weekend in March.
Looking great T. BF is tough to tell as we all carry it a little different. I'd guess 13-14%. Dropping 10# would have a dramatic effect. My guess is that if you dropped 10# it would look like you added 10 more # of muscle.

Very impressive.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Looking good TG. Got that burly- big, strong sturdy look, while maintaining good lines and symmetry.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Looking great T. BF is tough to tell as we all carry it a little different. I'd guess 13-14%. Dropping 10# would have a dramatic effect. My guess is that if you dropped 10# it would look like you added 10 more # of muscle.

Very impressive.

Yeah, I think 13-14% is fair. I don't carry a lot of fat across my shoulders, arms and chest, so that's decent guess.

Totally agree on the fat loss making me look bigger. In the past, I've had people tell me that I'm getting bigger when in fact I'm shrinking. Funny how that optical illusion occurs.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Yeah, I think 13-14% is fair. I don't carry a lot of fat across my shoulders, arms and chest, so that's decent guess.

Totally agree on the fat loss making me look bigger. In the past, I've had people tell me that I'm getting bigger when in fact I'm shrinking. Funny how that optical illusion occurs.
Whatever you're doing....... it's working!

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Thats what I am talking about.
You just never know sometimes what the person behind the name looks like.
I am impressed, your the real deal. I knew from your posts we shared a lot of the same thoughts and opinions on training and supplements.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Thanks two slug, been training since about age 12, so 40 years of volume has built some density. Over the past 3 years, as I've struggled with some injuries due to the heavy weights, I've done a lot more volume training. While not growing anymore, I do feel like the volume as given my muscles are harder, denser look.

wait, how old are you? you look awesome man.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic