What's New?

Latest pics

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Looking huge TG2!

Thanks for the kind words Admin. Much appreciated!

A trainer at my wife's gym is an IFBB pro, and has gotten a ton of female athletes their pro cards, and I think he did the prep for the guy who won NPC Nationals this past fall. He told me he could get me my Master's pro card, as I'm now in my 50s. I think he's full of it. I've got a wide waist, and my legs overpower my arms. And those older guys always come in razor sharp on conditioning, and I just don't think I've got the discipline needed to get myself into that type of conditioning. We'll see. Maybe I'll lose my mind and try it someday.

Reactions: 5.0
Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I just saw these & I got to say nice job you big bastard!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Damn bro, I missed this thread. All this time you had me thinking you were a fat old guy. Haha. Looking great man!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Damn bro, I missed this thread. All this time you had me thinking you were a fat old guy. Haha. Looking great man!

LOL, well I AM an old guy, and fighting the good fight every day to prevent myself from becoming old and "circumferentially challenged!"

Thanks for the kind words bro!

SocioMachiavelli

SocioMachiavelli

May 30, 2018
Animal. Hope I look like that at 50, what's the secret

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Animal. Hope I look like that at 50, what's the secret

Slow and steady wins the race....

There are no magic exercises, and no magic supplements. Solid diet, solid training schedule, and stick to it, day after day, week after week, year after year. I don't think I ever gained more than 5 pounds of lean mass in any one year. Just have stuck with it for almost 40 years.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic