Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Late Fall/Winter DNP Run

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have been completely fascinated with this substance for quite some time. With help from ThinkBig, a couple of DNP logs here and some info at HCM I think I'm ready to get going. I plan to start up once the weather cools down, so probably late fall early winter I will start. The product I will be purchasing is crystal, and its from a TID sponsor so I'm sure its top notch ;)

The process officially starts 5 days before the DNP administration where I will drop carbs to 100 for the first 2 of the 5 days then drop to 50 for the last three days.

I'll start at 200 per day for the first 4 days. On day 5 so long as no rash develops I'll bump to 400. I would like to run this at 400 for as long as I can either afford to or can withstand any discomfort from either the DNP or the diet. Not to exceed 14 days though to avoid any thyroid issues. Although I've seen info showing that low doses can be ran for quite some time without damaging the thryroid permanently.

Carbohydrates in the diet will be reduced to a small serving of oats in the morning and piles of green veg throughout the day. A small piece of fruit will be eating at each meal. I already have a case of V-8 on hand to keep the minerals balanced.

This thread will probably morph into my DNP log where I will share my experience with the Board.

Wish me luck bros!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
If you get any stomach issues, yogurt helps. might as well make it blueberry for all the antioxidants while your at it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If you get any stomach issues, yogurt helps. might as well make it blueberry for all the antioxidants while your at it.

Good tip man, thanks for that. Gotta watch the sugar content in it though!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
There are no thyroid issues associated with DNP, not sure where you got that from. And the 250mg caps relate to about 187.5mg so you can get your dosing down.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Just gauge your progress about 3-5 days post cessation, as you will be watery tentative, while on.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
There are no thyroid issues associated with DNP, not sure where you got that from. And the 250mg caps relate to about 187.5mg so you can get your dosing down.

I don't remember where I saw that... But it said something about not stacking T3 with DNP. I'll see if I can dig that back up.

S

simonjpa

Sep 10, 2010
A few more weeks and I will be beginning my fall DNP run, loooking forward to the DNP logs it is the season.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
A few more weeks and I will be beginning my fall DNP run, loooking forward to the DNP logs it is the season.

I love a good DNP log... Starting to cool down here too and I do have some kickin around. I'll probably wait till we start seeing snow though. I like to sit in the snow banks with my laptop at night while I'm rockin it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic