Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Lasix in cycle?

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
I have some 40mg Lasix pills that I was gonna use for a very short amount of time, say 1 or 2 weeks in the spring or summer when I lean out some. I know many will disagree with me wanting to take it but if its used right there should be no worries. I don't compete, just want to get a little shredded for the summer. Just wondering how you vets would cycle it, and what doses do you use?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Lasix is a pretty harsh diuretic bro; it does not spare electrolytes in the process either. I don't know about everyone else, but I only use water pills to peak for a single day. Not sure if you could maintain that 'dry' look for an extended period of time. If your BF% is pretty low you could use an OTC like Taraxatone or Xpel with decent results.

M

maintain

Sep 28, 2010
Ditto. along with water lasix expels potassium too. I wouldnt take it for more than a day or two prior to a contest. You gotta think this is a strong diuretic to combat adema, not to be taken lightly.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I take them now and then when on, I can retain a RIDICULOUS amount of water without them.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Remember they also shut down your sex drive if your on them to long read wikipedia I think they have a description on there that explains it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic