Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Larry Wheels bleeding out of his chest

jks1

jks1

Aug 30, 2015
This guy is insanely strong and inspiring to watch, yet I've noticed during some deadlifting sessions he starts bleeding out of his chest ??!!!

WTF is this ?

Never seen anything like it before

D

drealdeal

Apr 20, 2016
Crazy....i seen guys bleed from the back of the head ...but never chest

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
This guy is insanely strong and inspiring to watch, yet I've noticed during some deadlifting sessions he starts bleeding out of his chest ??!!!

WTF is this ?

Never seen anything like it before

Yeah, it's a medical condition called diapedesis or hematidrosis...Usally happens when a person is extremely stressed...In the one condition,diapedesis, blood seeps via unruptured walls of blood vessels......In the other, hematidrosis, people will excrete blood laced with there sweat or flat out sweat pure blood...

Remember the story of Jesus sweating blood right before they arrested him?...Some believe that is what he experienced...You can read that account at Luke 22:44. I think...

Last edited:
D

drealdeal

Apr 20, 2016
Yeah, it's a medical condition called diapedesis or hematidrosis...Usally happens when a person is extremely stressed...In the one condition,diapedesis, blood seeps via unruptured walls of blood vessels......In the other, hematidrosis, people will excrete blood laced with there sweat or flat out sweat pure blood...
Could this happen w tears?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Could this happen w tears?

Not sure...I only know this through my study/research of the Bible...I always was curious if it was medically possible for Christ to have went through what the holy scriptures had reported...It was!....Strenghthened my faith even more in what the Bible teaches!!!

D

drealdeal

Apr 20, 2016
Not sure...I only know this through my study/research of the Bible...I always was curious if it was medically possible for Christ to have went through what the holy scriptures had reported...It was!....Strenghthened my faith even more in what the Bible teaches!!!
I was more considering modern day instances and yes in a biblical "phenomenon" but now that u mention it ....wow right what if.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
yes in a biblical "phenomenon" but now that u mention it ....wow right what if.

Well, I know the Romans were brutal with executions!!!...Thier way of doing bussiness was pure toture!!!...I'm sure Jesus was aware of this...So, I can only imagine what stress he was experiencing before time of execution....It definetley fits the mold of those those medical conditions mentioned earlier....

D

drealdeal

Apr 20, 2016
Well, I know the Romans were brutal with executions!!!...Thier way of doing bussiness was pure toture!!!...I'm sure Jesus was aware of this...So, I can only imagine what stress he was experiencing before time of execution....It definetley fits the mold of those those medical conditions mentioned earlier....
Very interesting

jks1

jks1

Aug 30, 2015
Interesting stuff BackAtIt !
Thanks for the reply

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
He talks about his 150mg ed abombs and 500 testprop use

What the blood is from??
Easy

Look at his back

Attachments

• IMG_2481.PNG
    IMG_2481.PNG
    359 KB · Views: 5,333
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Interesting stuff BackAtIt !
Thanks for the reply

NP, jks1...I don't know if that is the case for sure...Like Wolf pointed out, the acne on his back is horrible!...However, I guess it's possible for weight lifters to experience those conditions too...Nonetheless, it is interesting that such an event could happen...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
He talks about his 150mg ed abombs and 500 testprop use

What the blood is from??
Easy

Look at his back

Wolf, in the event of getting acne do to TRT, what can be done to reduce it?...I know taking showers through out the day and tanning is recommended...Is there anything else you can do?...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic