Latest Member
pbtom

Landmine Stand

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Was on sale at Titan so I grabbed it, was really hard using a folding chair to load weights onto the bar, I like my toes, LOL

Put it together last night, steel brackets were very thick and heavy, solid 13mm bolts, wasn't expecting this to be this heavy or thick when I ordered it honestly.

4 different levels you can adjust the height to. Will give it a go tonight.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Interesting....

Was on sale at Titan so I grabbed it, was really hard using a folding chair to load weights onto the bar, I like my toes, LOL

Put it together last night, steel brackets were very thick and heavy, solid 13mm bolts, wasn't expecting this to be this heavy or thick when I ordered it honestly.

4 different levels you can adjust the height to. Will give it a go tonight.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Titan has some decent equipment for the prices they have them for. I picked up a bunch of their stuff the last year cause of this lock down mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Just for the sake of argument ... can a lifetime partner be bent over one of those things?
Dude get a preacher bench. And if she has some flexibility, an decline bench. Um.. I heard that works, from what they say.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I thought this thread was about dog shit for some reason. Lol

Do you have the floor bar attachment also?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . He never said it was a she . . .

In a time of need I don't ask gender identification questions. Back when my wife left me I was banned from the Dog Park for not being too breed-specific either ........

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I've never seen one of these.....

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I don't get it. Does the bar lay across the wheel so you don't have to bend over as far? (I can see bending over being an issue in some of the gyms you guys frequent, but that's why you go there)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic