Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Landmine Stand

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I don't get it. Does the bar lay across the wheel so you don't have to bend over as far? (I can see bending over being an issue in some of the gyms you guys frequent, but that's why you go there)

Doubles as a hammie stretcher. Just throw your foot up there and bend over.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I don't get it. Does the bar lay across the wheel so you don't have to bend over as far? (I can see bending over being an issue in some of the gyms you guys frequent, but that's why you go there)
Bar lays on top so you can load weight. Also helps with the Viking Press handle I bought, hard to load weight, hold the bar and get the handle on.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
How high does this thing adjust to ... as in, is the handle where you want it to begin a "viking press," (like you'd want a lift-off in a conventional barbell bench press)? Or, do you have to dip way down to get under the bar and begin your set?

How steady is this thing at the max adjustable height?

How do you guess it would be with some real weight on it? :)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Man, you take 2 pics for reference and this is what you get from @rawdeal lol

It was high enough to get under it and sorta lunge it up and high enough where you could easily put the bar down. So probably mid-chest by the time i got the handle on which. I can measure it's height for you. It was very sturdy, no swing whatsoever.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic