pbtom
What's New?

Ladies....how y'all doin?!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
hey Ladies, in today's world where most of the gyms are closed by now and everyone having to work out at home, or some just taking the time off.
Hope all are doing ok and working on that mental state and keeping positive and kind.......

In other news...did some food prep yesterday and GOSH DARNIT! I let my chicken breasts cook too long in the smoker yesterday. Now i have a bunch of chicken breasts that are way dry LOL.
Maybe i'll pulverize it all and feed to the dogs lol.

In today's world. this is very small in comparison to how others are doing.....

Let me know how y'all are doing....let's stick together!

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
what temp you cook your chkn breast on? I find the low n slow temps give the exterior of the meat a chewy tough taste, but the inside of the chicken is perfect! Tend to keep mine at 350 degrees the whole cook. Got a tip from a local bbq owner and he said sear the chicken first and then smoke it. Havent tried that yet.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@enjoy_tren I think the temp was fine, it was at about 230. It fluctuated between 230-260. I think i cooked to long. They were in there about 3 hours or so....so yea, that was way to long lol.
Might have to try the searing, but I make in bulk that lasts a week or two. Probably not going to spend the time to do that.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
@enjoy_tren I think the temp was fine, it was at about 230. It fluctuated between 230-260. I think i cooked to long. They were in there about 3 hours or so....so yea, that was way to long lol.
Might have to try the searing, but I make in bulk that lasts a week or two. Probably not going to spend the time to do that.

i see....if you dont have a instant read thermometer those are priceless to getting perfect chicken every time. Could still salvage it by making a oil/marinade of some sort and drowning those bastards in there. Chimichurri???

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Cooking tips for chicken? You can't shine a turd.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
hey Ladies, in today's world where most of the gyms are closed by now and everyone having to work out at home, or some just taking the time off.
Hope all are doing ok and working on that mental state and keeping positive and kind.......

In other news...did some food prep yesterday and GOSH DARNIT! I let my chicken breasts cook too long in the smoker yesterday. Now i have a bunch of chicken breasts that are way dry LOL.

Brine your chicken breasts for juicy, delicious meat.

Salt brine. Par boil. Finish on the grill/smoker.

B

bigdaddy6900

Sep 18, 2019
How do you brine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
Hi, I been allright, spending way too much time at home. I been cooking alot of dishes I haven't done before. Doing excercises I haven't done before...
But mostly trying not all of this effect me too much mentally...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi, I been allright, spending way too much time at home. I been cooking alot of dishes I haven't done before. Doing excercises I haven't done before...
But mostly trying not all of this effect me too much mentally...
Welcome back IB.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Have you tried moisturizing your breasts? Ohhhh, chicken breasts... Never-mind...

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013

So happy my gym is back open!!
Home training with limited equipment sucked!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic