Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

ladies help

B

Bonaparte

May 30, 2012
My main concern is that 200-250g of protein for a woman that size sounds like massive overkill. It's not like she's synthesizing half of that into muscle...

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
^^^ really?? So nolva helps get rid of fat on women?

In most of my past competition preps my guidance has been 35 g of protein / meal, 5-6 meals / day = 175 - 210 cals. However I also am 25-30 lb heavier than your gf. Because much of this discussion is about trying to lose love handles and fat loss, diet is still going to be the primary driver. Like I called out earlier in this thread - what does it mean "eats clean"? If you're not getting the results you want from your current lifestyle (where lifestyle = diet, activity, recovery), obviously your lifestyle needs to be tweaked. The primary place to start is the diet. Even "eats clean" has plenty of room for optimization. More drugs are not going to fix a non-optimal diet if you're trying to lose bodyfat. Its less of an issue if you're trying to bulk, but esp for women getting below "normal" bodyfat levels take more work and wont' always be maintainable, based on the general metabolism, "set point" bodyfat/weight the body likes to operate at, etc.

What does the rest of the diet look like? Total cals, macronutrient breakdown. A shitload of protein may really just be excess calories, relative to the nutritional usefulness of the rest of the diet.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
all this talk about aas and diet (which is of course key)............let's not forget you need to MOVE if you want to get rid of that stubborn fat, training and diet alone (unless you have great genetics to go along with it) usually isn't enough.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
is she competing or just looking to get tight? I would only loss nolva for a prep of contest or photo shoot. Diet diet diet. If you are having a problem you should contact a coach maybe for help. I have one makes everything easy and no guessing

paolo123

paolo123

Jul 18, 2012
No she is not competing.. She just wants to look tight.
Before she would eat about 100grams of protein a day... Thats was her way of trying to get rid of fat.. This time around we are trying it a different way. I told her to up the protein to 200g ed to build some muscle while shes taking the var.. When i say she eats clean, imtrying to say she does not eat no fried foods...
This is what she eats:
tuna
steak
chicken breast
ground beef 93/7%
veggies/fruits
eggs
she makes her own protein pancakes every morning ( i think they are nasty, but I know they are good for u.lol)
fat free milk with special K protein plus cereal
cottage cheese
greek yogurt
So thats what she normally eats..
She drinks a gallon of water ed
Today she is on her 15th day of var....

Last edited:
sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
No she is not competing.. She just wants to look tight.
Before she would eat about 100grams of protein a day... Thats was her way of trying to get rid of fat.. This time around we are trying it a different way. I told her to up the protein to 200g ed to build some muscle while shes taking the var.. When i say she eats clean, imtrying to say she does not eat no fried foods...
This is what she eats:
tuna
steak
chicken breast
ground beef 93/7%
veggies/fruits
eggs
she makes her own protein pancakes every morning ( i think they are nasty, but I know they are good for u.lol)
fat free milk with special K protein plus cereal
cottage cheese
greek yogurt
So thats what she normally eats..
She drinks a gallon of water ed
Today she is on her 15th day of var....

This is good clean food, tho I'd venture maybe a little low on good fats. But still "eating clean" if you're trying to get down below the "love handles" and stuff you're talking about - like I said - her body reflects her current lifestyle -if she doesn't like where she's at now, she needs to optimize whatever she's doing. "Eats clean" gets her to where she's at but now you're pursuing use of steroids to get a result that maybe her diet won't support anyway. That's backwards. So what I'm saying is list her current typical day's meal plan so we know what is her current "lifestyle". Its not getting her what she wants so continuing to ballpark it instead of distinctly optimizing it will just continue to get her what she currently has and not get to where you're trying to go - regardless of the drugs. More drugs just complicates the body chemistry you're trying to work with and is still not maintainable because you can't stay on it forever, but if you come off, you're not going to continue to have exactly the same effects as while you're on.

SO: meal plan please - if she is interested in this then have her post it up. What I"m asking for is:

Meal 1: 8 am
1/2 c oats
1 whole egg + 2 egg white

Meal 2: 11 am
4 oz chicken
2 c green beans
2 tbsp olive oil vinaigrette

Meal 3: 2 pm
...etc...

Portions! And then this can be put into a food counts program like www.fitday.com (free, easy to use) -it will give you in detail, total calories, total carbs, total protein , total fats, as well as % of the whole diet each is - aka "the macronutrient breakdown". Then we can talk about how to optimize it. Otherwise my only advise is don't throw on more drugs if the diet isn't tight and producing already. Another dimension you might try to modify is adding in more cardio - not a pile of it, but some more - e.g. 20 min x 3/week.

paolo123

paolo123

Jul 18, 2012
Well she has only been on this 200gs of protein per day for 15 days.. So i need to give it time and see if its going to work for her.. At the moment she is only doing cardio 1 x per wk, she really focused on building muscle. But im gonna have her do cardio 3x's a wk.. Im pretty sure with this clean diet, var and doing more cardio should cover it. Hopefully by wk 8 we can see some really nice results

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
maybe a bit late - how's the cycle going? I think she also needs more carbs if she's trying to build. Overkill on protein is sorta useless if there isn't enough energy source to fuel the building. Just means her body is going to start catabolizing whatever muscle she is building if there's no readily available energy source (carb).

paolo123

paolo123

Jul 18, 2012
update: she is doing great... she is running the var at 40mgs ED(only side is she is breaking out).. muscle are growing very well. She is very happy with the results she is getting.. she is eating little carbs.. all she eats is egg whites with chesse, veggies and meats, yogurt with granola, fruits. Drinks cassein before bed.. what carbs do u recommend( from what foods)..

She wants to try some NPP..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic