Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Ladies! do you want to have "that ass"?

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I've been complimented on some of the asses I've built on "no ass" women. To me, it seems that walking lunges and high step ups are my ultimate tool. Also, super setting step ups with static lunges (one leg burn outs) are one of my ass killers. I've been labeled "The Assman" by more than one client. Whatever you do, ATW has it correct.....form is always priority and most effective over weight.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
single leg , leg press with foot high is a doozy for my booty

I also like bench step ups with a weighted bar on my back, but i have fucked ankles, and can lose my balance pretty easy sooo I throw these in when I am feeling I need a change

I like using the smith for lunges, but have been loving the walking lunges these last few weeks.....

back extension with toes pointed out is a great mix up to the normal extension for me as well ....

I keep remembering more things I do/have done as I mix it up quite a bit

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Wow...(doing my best not to be the horn dog I am...) Stairs....and lots of them. Lunges...glute ham raises...squats light weight higher reps perfect form. Heels and calf raises!!! (No...not doing calf raises in heels but...picts if you do please!!!!)

And Ms ATW....please note..I saw your backside avy and have to state..wowee..wow..wow! Oh my!!!!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
It seems to me that there are 2 major groups of women as far as asses are concerned. A good majority of both may have been happy with what they had in their teens and 20s but as they get older one of 2 things happen. Either the area "flattens out" (pancakers) or it "blows up" and gets wider (cakers). Wider butt usually means wider thighs or a little more cushion. It's important to treat the butt and thighs as a single entity and decide what you need to do to gain the results you want. There is a different solution for each situation. My chick has a "donk and a half" that actually used to be bigger back when she did sprints in high school. Now it's much more toned (still big and round) than it used to be from the low intensity long term cardio she does. Walking at 2-3 mph on an incline on the treadmill for 45 min twice a day is what keeps that thing lookin purty, at least it works for her. If you think about how the body evolves over time and what muscle fibers you're dealing with, you'll know how to approach your task at hand. If you want a bigger but you gotta go for the power moves. Squat, SLD, and sprints (many people WILL NOT do sprints, but they are so important if you think about it). If you are looking to tone your massive booty, get some serious long hour cardio goin and focus a lot on stretching the muscles out before and after a workout (yoga is a great addition). Stretching leads to flexibility, which leads to endurance, which leads to greater fat burning potential, which leads to.... DAT ASS!

hopefully that makes some sense ladies ;)

letigre

letigre

Sep 24, 2011
I think barbell walking lunges are the golden exercise :)

But also, ATG squats, Step Ups, Stiff Legged Dead lifts, Weighted Glute Bridges, cable kickbacks.

Also... kettle bell swings/exercises of all varieties... great for conditioning and building up the posterior chain :D

I come from a bottom heavy gene pool too -- without training, I'd just be an ultra squishy hourglass. But a soon as i started squatting and lunging, my butt really POPPED from the side almost immediately. I like the pop! LOL.

dryvrgrl

dryvrgrl

TID Lady Member
Sep 20, 2011
im from the no-ass tribe.. built this beast from NUTTHING..
treadmill 15% incline 10 min lunges

try it
EVERY DAY

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Lunges, lunges and lunges.... and that crazy ass moving stairs machine....

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I think most of TID ladies know my opinion of their ass. Those of you that are newer or havnt got albums feel free to PM me. As for the workouts associated, all the girls i have known from the gym with the perfect rears, are always on that stair stepper. Usually doing deep seps at some seriously high resistance that would leave me feeling like jello. As for those of you that i have seen from behind, keep it up, it IS working. You all are looking great.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
you don't have to post new booty pics I'm sure they can be found in your log.... :)

As far as good form bringing better results, that's true no matter what body part you're training. Bad form ....and lifting too heavy to maintain proper form is 100% non-productive 100% of the time.

FitnessBender

FitnessBender

TID Lady Member
Nov 30, 2011
It's amazing the difference good form can bring to your workout. It's better to do one with perfect form than 10 with poor form.

I like jumping exercises to work my bottom half. (Burpees, jump squats, jump lunges). And one leg squats are awesome (Pikes).

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011

never thought of this...I'll try this on leg day can it be my warm up? now i do ten min bike

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011

never thought of this...I'll try this on leg day can it be my warm up? now i do ten min bike

i love the treadmill on incline. i try and take long strides and pull with the glutes. its a great warmup!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic