Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ladies! do you want to have "that ass"?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
so i have bitched and moaned and complained about my ass and thighs for longer than anything ever! i come from a bottom heavy genetic pool! i have always struggled with heavy thighs and a big ol butt!

i have been back in the gym for almost two years now and it has been a long and slow fat loss journey that has been pretty noticable everywhere except my bottom half. my bf started at 32%, i got down to 22% fairly easy. then it took a bit to get to 18%. i hung out there for almost a year and have been trimming it off the past 3 or 4 months a bit more to where i am now 15%.

im sure most would say that is great but for those of you who suffer the big ass syndrome with me know that the top can look great with the butt and legs still looking horrible!

i have always done squats but it has just been about the past 3 or 4 months that i have actually been concentrating on doing them right. good form, atleast on the bottom half. with shins staying perpendicular to the floor and really using the glutes and hams instead of just quads. im not using any real weight as im still working on getting the form on the top half correct but i am starting to see a huge difference in the shape of my ass and thighs!

yep, if you want that ass and matching thighs, you need to be doing squats and you have to do them right! i was squatting 225 before with poor form and my ass and legs had no good shape to them. i am amazed at the difference in them in the past few months with only doing 135# but properly performing them!

i take tons of photos and when i have time to gather up comparison shots i will post them and you girls can see what a difference there is.

until then all i have to say is "SQUAT AND SQUAT RIGHT!" :)

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
heehee I am from that same gene pool...... wait no I'm not my mom has a negative hole where an ass should be but either way I somehow got a badunka dunk.... but I like it, I started training glutes seriously when it got to small for my liking, I really feel like my hams are the lagging part but I am working on that and only added deads a couple months ago, switching from seated to kneeling leg curl has also helped ;)

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
At least you ladies with a big booty shall we say...Have something to slap and grab ahold of:D

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
gentlemen, lets keep this thread about exercises that women can do get the butt cheeks looking awesome! that means keep your desires and such out of it :D thanks!

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Haha, I figured that might rile you.

Just think of all the motivation you have now with that visual...lol.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Haha, I figured that might rile you.

Just think of all the motivation you have now with that visual...lol.

LOL i wouldnt say it riled me. more like admin invited a bunch of ladies here and he doesnt want it looking like they arent respected :D just trying to follow orders ;)

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
for my glutes day I do
V-squats, hack squats, and reg squats on the smith machine, I do leg kickback at the cable station, and I either do what I call is "humps" at the smith machine or with a medicine ball between my legs, and held for a certain duration of time. I usually do sets of 10-15 and 2-4 sets per exercise and vary lighter sets with heavier sets either by exercise, set, or day. My cardio is either HIIT/Tabata sprints, walking 12-15%incline at 3.5-1.9 mph or the stair mill which all seem to preserve the booty , but not the fat ;)

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Squats yes, lunges always work the piss outta the glute ham tie ins, that makes for ass city.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
gentlemen, lets keep this thread about exercises that women can do get the butt cheeks looking awesome! that means keep your desires and such out of it :D thanks!

LOL we guys tend to get our minds in the gutter at times :D

Squats,lunges, glute ham raises...oh my!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic