Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

Ladie BB'rs

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Friend of mine competes, she's only taking var at the moment, she's cutting and wondered if there's anything she should add.

She may qualify for her pro card by year's end and she's seeking a little extra to cut.

I don't want to pretend that I have the right answers for her....appreciate all input.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
AOD9604 and GHRP2 would be very beneficial for her... ive been on AOD9604... dropped 1 kilo within first 3 days, got diet on par this stuff is the shiet!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Low dose Winstrol (10mg) daily will have the same type of hardening effect as 75mg will have for men. My wife's running Var and Winstrol @ 10mg each/day at 8wks out and has had nothing but excellent results. Only negatives have been an increase in oily skin (manageable without having any acne) and a temper like a HoneyBadger ;)

Reactions: SJA
tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
OLD post but what is she competing in??? bikini ? figure? 50mg of var is to much for a female. Var would not help with the cutting too. i would recommend something more like what Mike RN said. You can up the var to 25 mg the most ( if you know its a good source not cheep D-Bol) and add in the Winstrol 6 to 4 weeks out drop the var. But this all depends on what she is competing in.
T3 is good if she runs it right. My first run was
Winstrol 12.5 every day, T3 up to 40mcg and nolva 20mg.
nolva is also something she can add 4 weeks out. 10mg for 2 weeks then 20mg for to weeks. anyway my cycle was great came in hard and dry loved it. Var I don't use close to a show. ( i compete in figure)

Last edited:
sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Only thing I'd really venture to recommend is some winstrol as TG suggested. 50 mg var is overkill and it doesn't deal w/ the dialing into a show since most people retain water on it. The request was specifically about dialing into a show. Wouldn't recommend phentermine and be careful w/ the t3. This is very much about this person educating herself. Nothing comes for free - t3 & winstrol also come w/ additional sides - var + winstrol = cumulatively more androgens. Also winstrol has an AI effect so people frequently experience dry joints - something to be aware of as you're dialing into a show and already depleted from the diet and stress of dropping bodyfat - great way to introduce joint injury if you overdo. Also not everyone responds well to winstrol - frequently called the "snake bite drug" - ocassionally can experience low grade fever and start to feel sick - this is more or less your body dealing w/ that particular substance. Its just sorta how your particular body chemistry works with it and your decision to continue with it.

And to the important question - what competitive category are we talking about anyway? Drives me nuts how they kill off women's BB "because of the drugs", but more & more those same drugs become the norm for competitive categories all the way down to Bikini. Selective relativism.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic