Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Labdoor

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
If site is legit, it is pretty awesome. Checked a few things and was surprised.

Again if the site checks out that is a pretty awesome resource to have. Thanks.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
looks good.... i do wonder if the results are accurate ..... it says my probiotic is shit.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Need "Regular" here on this one, check out who owns/pays for this site, follow the dollar trail.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Yeah it says usp labs modern bcaa is shit and I love that stuff

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
You have to find out where the site originates from, who is running it, and if they have an agenda. If it is company run then see if they are in the top rankings on everything, if it is sponsored run then see who is paying and see if all their stuff is top ranked. If it is totally independent then the site cold very well be legit and unbiased. I think it may have something to do with companies paying the site and thus their products ranking high or something like that. I use pretty much all allmax supps and they are all ranked an A, does that make me feel good, yes and no, because it makes me wonder if the company somehow paid their way to that rank but then again it is good seeing them ranked high. It would definitely be cool to find out exactly what that site is about.

Thanks
TMM

C

Cosmonaut

Jul 29, 2016
You have to find out where the site originates from, who is running it, and if they have an agenda. If it is company run then see if they are in the top rankings on everything, if it is sponsored run then see who is paying and see if all their stuff is top ranked. If it is totally independent then the site cold very well be legit and unbiased. I think it may have something to do with companies paying the site and thus their products ranking high or something like that. I use pretty much all allmax supps and they are all ranked an A, does that make me feel good, yes and no, because it makes me wonder if the company somehow paid their way to that rank but then again it is good seeing them ranked high. It would definitely be cool to find out exactly what that site is about.

Thanks
TMM

It's hard to say, but they aren't selling anything as far as I know. All their links for the products are links to other websites. The fact that some more popular products are ranked lower makes me think you probably can't pay your way to first place.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
From what i know of it, its legit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic