Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Lab Results

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
After being on for 2 years of abuse with AAS i dont think they are as bad as i thought they would be..

2 weeks of SERM use and 1 shot of Triptorelin.

Total T: 197 <--- I thought that woulda been ALOT lower.
LH: 0.2
FSH: 0.7
E2: 26

Yet its only week 2 of PCT.

GS told me to take a shot of HCG today, so i did, ill run HCG for 2 weeks and then jump back on SERMs and try another round.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Good luck KBD.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Yes, good luck and stick to it.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
197 isnt too bad for 2 weeks off and a shit ton of AAS abuse is it? lol

I have seen much worse on paper.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'd be more interested in your free test than total test. But either way, the truth is that it is low, but that is completely to be expected. Listen to GS, run your hcg protocol, then hop back on the serms, and in a month or so get bloodwork again and you should see marked improvement.

Quick question...what made you drop the torem?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I'd be more interested in your free test than total test. But either way, the truth is that it is low, but that is completely to be expected. Listen to GS, run your hcg protocol, then hop back on the serms, and in a month or so get bloodwork again and you should see marked improvement.

Torem wasnt working for me, i jumped on clomid and noticed my balls getting bigger, and my sperm count went way up with clomid over tore.

So ill stick to it, clomid has never done me wrong. GS said it would be ok to run SERMs while on HCG? Id rather do that and then drop the HCG and continue SERMS because it would just mentally make me feel better.

I wonder why the hell my muscle is staying and my strength is rising... HAS to be the GH. I hope the GH keeps LBM while going thru this.

Ill fuckin run IGF for another 4 weeks IDC, i am NOT going to lose everything i worked for.

As u said tho, thats to be expected. So hopefully there is hope...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Interesting that the torem didn't plump your boys up. I've heard that it's awesome for that, not that that means you are recovering, but it's a good sign. Mind if I ask where you got it from? That is, if it was a legal research company, not asking for sources obviously.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Interesting that the torem didn't plump your boys up. I've heard that it's awesome for that, not that that means you are recovering, but it's a good sign. Mind if I ask where you got it from? That is, if it was a legal research company, not asking for sources obviously.

Ar-r.

Pretty legit stuff.

Soo right now its suppose to be that low right? I mean im obv not going to jump to a 500 in 2 weeks of PCT right?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Is it ok to use the clomid with HCG and then after 2 weeks of HCG just drop the HCG and continue the clomid for another 2 weeks?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Is it ok to use the clomid with HCG and then after 2 weeks of HCG just drop the HCG and continue the clomid for another 2 weeks?

Should ask GS but it sounds like his idea was to stimulate the leydig cells - coax them into producing test on their own. How much HCG?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Should ask GS but it sounds like his idea was to stimulate the leydig cells - coax them into producing test on their own. How much HCG?

1 starting shot of 1000-2000iu (idk yet) and then a continued 500iu E3d

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
1 starting shot of 1000-2000iu (idk yet) and then a continued 500iu E3d

Sounds like a good plan to me at least...

I wish you all the luck with this... Just remember to keep your calories up and your workouts super intense to keep what you've earned bro :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic