Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Lab Results

beetlejuice

beetlejuice

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2011
Hey guys- I'm hoping some of you in the know can help me understand my blood lab results. I'm going to see my doctor ASAP this week but wanted to see if I could get some information in the meantime to put me at ease.

I'm 44 years old and have been on test for about 6 years. When lab tested I was running about 800mg test and 900mg masteron along with 3iu of hgh, 250iu HCG E3D and 25mg Aromasin E3D.

Prior to the blood test I was having some prostate symptoms. I've had prostatitis before yet this time was worse than in the past. I take all of the prostate supps and up until the past week and a half had no issues at all. I believe my urine analysis indicates an infection and hopefully explain why my PSA levels are so bad. My wife was crying when she saw the lab notes about me having a 56% chance of developing prostate cancer. Again I'm going to see my doc who is aware of our lifestyle and depending upon what he says a urologist but wanted to ask if anyone else has had similar type of results before.

On a much less serious note I also noticed that my HDL is low and LDL is high while Estradiol is low. I'll be dropping the Masteron in the hope that my Estradiol will raise and blood lipid profile improves.

Lastly my DHEA level is 1783 which based upon the reference range is through the roof. I couldn't find much online to explain why that would be.

Sorry for the long post and I appreciate any feedback you can offer.

Attachments

• BloodLab_Report_09252017.pdf
    186.1 KB · Views: 350
B

Borg Master

Jun 16, 2014
In my opinion you should have cut the test and lowered the aromasin amounts way down. Also your using way too much juice. High test for some men has been implicated in prostatitus, which I have noted more frequently in older men. There some men who swear by deca and / or NPP for a substitute. Either way, your body is talking to you. I believe your condition can be changed and is caused by exogenous (juice) factors. There is light at the end of this tunnel.

beetlejuice

beetlejuice

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2011
Thank you for your reply. I've dropped the masteron completely and cut test back to 300mg weekly.

beetlejuice

beetlejuice

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2011
Thanks again. I saw my doctor. He wasn't very concerned about the PSA values. I'm on antibiotics for the prostatitis. He recommended all of the same thing you did. Bring aas dosages and aromasin down and retest blood in a few months.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I get tested every 6 months with my hrt doctor. I notice if I stay bumped up too close to my test my psa is always elevated. I agree with the above poster about the test and aromasin.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Masteron is DHT. This is why your PSA is so high. 900mg of Masteron is insane IMO. Duration on Masteron will also effect prostate levels at sensible doses (400-600mg).

G

gimp

Sep 15, 2013
agree with all the above... im mostly concerned about your liver values... hope they came down when you stopped using orals.
let us know what the follow up labs look like.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic