Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Kre-Alkalyn creatine

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
I had heard of Kre-Alkalyn creatine a few months back, but I didn't try it because I was skeptical of it. It seems everyone on this site loves this type of creatine and is recommending it, so I am currently trying my own version of this stack, posted in my journal entry. about a week in and I'm pleased already.

-I have Fuller Arms This happens with monohydrate for me too, but also my arms feel almost flabby from the water weight with that. It seems minimal with this stuff and is more muscle. Kind of hard to explain.
-I have the 1.5g efx tabs and am taking 3g in the morning, a serving of monster pump on hard work days then 1.5g after working out. On ab/cardio day or days off I'm taking 3g in the morning and 3g after workout/a few hours later. Is this dosage about right?
-Is it normal for my pee to smell a little funny with this? I'm drinking a little over a gallon of water a day and eating a clean diet, but no tuna the last few days to try and figure it out, but Kre-Alkalyn still smells a little weird. I'm guessing its the different ph?

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Just read a study this morning about the benefits of taking creatine post workout. I will see if I can find it. I was always told the best form of creatine is hcl.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic