Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Kluso

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Hello all. Kluso here from WCBB. I just heard that Bass sold WCBB to TID. He didn’t tell any of us and having been able to log in since Oct 1st. Hoping our logs aren’t gone forever? I have been wanting to update mine. I don’t see a log or Journal section here? Can someone point me in right direction please?

A little background on me. I’m 48 years old. Started cycling around 12 years ago. I found out I had lowT from Dr and wanted to put me on androgel. My insurance was terrible at the time and it was too expensive. My brother had been doing cycles for a few years already and my cousin told me to joint TheSourceCheck. Loved that board. Became a moderator before it closed. Then I was on Datbtrue for a few years before that one closed. Then it was B&C and now WCBB. Let’s hope my bad luck doesn’t fallow me here. When I was on B&C I started getting an itch to compete. This past summer I got the leanest I have ever been. Plan is to grow now and compete next year. I’m currently 190lbs at 5’10”. Probably 8%bf? Ending my second cut today. This time I’m going to reverse diet and take advantage of how insulin sensitive I am.8FEAE495-D379-4913-95A4-693FFAF83078.jpeg5F1DD0EE-6889-4C18-BAA4-32D1B0865E9F.jpeg

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Good to see you brother.

That is just a dumbass rumor someone started as a joke, but apparently everyone believes it. Haha.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea man, Bass still owns WCBB....it was just a joke by.................................................------------------->>>>>>>>>>me

It'll be back up at some point, just having some issues with the hosts.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Welcome to TID bro. Took you long enough to get here.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yea man, Bass still owns WCBB....it was just a joke by.................................................------------------->>>>>>>>>>me

It'll be back up at some point, just having some issues with the hosts.
I wasn't going to call you out, but... Haha.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Haha, no worries brother, no offense taken. My joke kind of snowballed into a rumor, lol.
Yeah, I haven’t had a chance to get back on here but was thinking I probably shouldn’t have posted that either way. Sorry about that! And good job MrBMJ! Lmao

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic