Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Kluso

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Hello all. Kluso here from WCBB. I just heard that Bass sold WCBB to TID. He didn’t tell any of us and having been able to log in since Oct 1st. Hoping our logs aren’t gone forever? I have been wanting to update mine. I don’t see a log or Journal section here? Can someone point me in right direction please?

A little background on me. I’m 48 years old. Started cycling around 12 years ago. I found out I had lowT from Dr and wanted to put me on androgel. My insurance was terrible at the time and it was too expensive. My brother had been doing cycles for a few years already and my cousin told me to joint TheSourceCheck. Loved that board. Became a moderator before it closed. Then I was on Datbtrue for a few years before that one closed. Then it was B&C and now WCBB. Let’s hope my bad luck doesn’t fallow me here. When I was on B&C I started getting an itch to compete. This past summer I got the leanest I have ever been. Plan is to grow now and compete next year. I’m currently 190lbs at 5’10”. Probably 8%bf? Ending my second cut today. This time I’m going to reverse diet and take advantage of how insulin sensitive I am.F34CC65B-2E20-4A9C-A1AD-64CA5E18657E.jpegE9B45239-538B-4160-92AC-F24F454F2987.jpeg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic