Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Kluso’s progress pics

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
You should be competing.... I think you would do well. You have a nice genetic roundness/shape to your muscles that most don't have.
Keep up the great work!!
Thank you! I’m actually trying to find a local posing coach. Goal is to do a show this fall. Bulking right now, working on lower lats, upper chest and legs. Notice I didn’t show them. Lol. I just switched up my cycle too from test and primo to test, deca, dhb. Went from 750mg per week total AAS to 1050mg. Not sure if I mentioned it here but I added ghrp6 to help my appetite and it’s definitely working. I experimented with low dose t3 to also help with getting in more food but after two weeks and no weight gain I just dropped it. Guys warned me but I had to try. It’s only thing that gets my appetite up. Actually will be interesting to see if appetite goes back down and the ghrp6 wasn’t really helping. Time will tell. Getting in enough food has always been my challenge.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Thank you! I’m actually trying to find a local posing coach. Goal is to do a show this fall. Bulking right now, working on lower lats, upper chest and legs. Notice I didn’t show them. Lol. I just switched up my cycle too from test and primo to test, deca, dhb. Went from 750mg per week total AAS to 1050mg. Not sure if I mentioned it here but I added ghrp6 to help my appetite and it’s definitely working. I experimented with low dose t3 to also help with getting in more food but after two weeks and no weight gain I just dropped it. Guys warned me but I had to try. It’s only thing that gets my appetite up. Actually will be interesting to see if appetite goes back down and the ghrp6 wasn’t really helping. Time will tell. Getting in enough food has always been my challenge.
The T3 kind of depends on what you call low dose.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
The T3 kind of depends on what you call low dose.
Yeah. It was 30mcg in the morning. My weight didn’t change but honestly seemed to be recomping. But hard to tell and I don’t want to risk gains. Maybe try it again latter on.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah. It was 30mcg in the morning. My weight didn’t change but honestly seemed to be recomping. But hard to tell and I don’t want to risk gains. Maybe try it again latter on.
I have actually used that much to cut on. At 50 mcg I can eat pretty much anything.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Never noticed any impact.
Same! Only thing I notice is increased resting heart rate. Usually about 10-15 beats a minute higher. And yeah, 40-50mcg is what I had been using to cut. I was under impression 25mcg was a replacement dose so figured 30mg would be a little over normal. I gave it two weeks because I know it takes a week or so to shutdown. Maybe I didnt give it long enough. But as long as my appetite stays up just on the ghrp6 I’ll be good. Increased appetite was the whole point of adding the t3 you know. T4 on the other hand does make me feel a little “crazyzz”. Don’t like it at all!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Same! Only thing I notice is increased resting heart rate. Usually about 10-15 beats a minute higher. And yeah, 40-50mcg is what I had been using to cut. I was under impression 25mcg was a replacement dose so figured 30mg would be a little over normal. I gave it two weeks because I know it takes a week or so to shutdown. Maybe I didnt give it long enough. But as long as my appetite stays up just on the ghrp6 I’ll be good. Increased appetite was the whole point of adding the t3 you know. T4 on the other hand does make me feel a little “crazyzz”. Don’t like it at all!
25 mcg is a replacement dose for most. However, 30 mcg is not a small increase when you think about it in terms of percentages. That is a 20% increase. We do this all the time when you increase dosages. We look at it, like it is not that big of a jump, when it actually is. Like your jump from 750 mg of AAS to 1050 mg a week. That is a huge jump, especially when the 750 mg included primo and the 1050 mg doesn't.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
25 mcg is a replacement dose for most. However, 30 mcg is not a small increase when you think about it in terms of percentages. That is a 20% increase. We do this all the time when you increase dosages. We look at it, like it is not that big of a jump, when it actually is. Like your jump from 750 mg of AAS to 1050 mg a week. That is a huge jump, especially when the 750 mg included primo and the 1050 mg doesn't.
Lol. True. I hear that Amino Asylum likes to overdose there t3 too. So who the fuck knows what you’re actually taking. At least it’s a liquid so I can adjust it easier. What dose would you suggest trying next time? Would you start lower for first week till shutdown occurs and then increase it?

I think primo is more anabolic than most give it credit. At least for me. I feel like it’s as strong as test without the estrogen sides. I do have dhb in there now which imo is a strong promo. Or basically a primo that gives more strength gains. I used to go a lot higher with doses lol. Pretty conservative for me. Haha. If I start getting that toxic feeling again that I used to just deal with when I was dumb I’ll lower it.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Lol. True. I hear that Amino Asylum likes to overdose there t3 too. So who the fuck knows what you’re actually taking. At least it’s a liquid so I can adjust it easier. What dose would you suggest trying next time? Would you start lower for first week till shutdown occurs and then increase it?

I think primo is more anabolic than most give it credit. At least for me. I feel like it’s as strong as test without the estrogen sides. I do have dhb in there now which imo is a strong promo. Or basically a primo that gives more strength gains. I used to go a lot higher with doses lol. Pretty conservative for me. Haha. If I start getting that toxic feeling again that I used to just deal with when I was dumb I’ll lower it.
I like Amino Asylum, but I never trust any of the liquid research chemical doses. Those guys make money in repeat customers and they get repeat customers by overdosing their goods. Since you are trying to bulk, I would probably not run it at all. Here is the reason. Every time we run a hormone replacement we take the chance of that hormone not recovering at the efficiency it did previously. Why take the chance, when it really isn't needed? Just find a way to eat. I don't know how many times I have sat there eating, loathing food. Eat every 2-3 hours. No exceptions. I stop everything to eat even though I am not hungry.

I wouldn't say primo has a high anabolic effect, but it is not that far off from test. It is not great when it is ran by itself, likely due to its low androgenic impact, but is awesome when ran with test.

Also, I am not saying your dose is really high. I was just correlating how it was a big jump from what you were running. I used to run cycles that high 15-20 years ago, but have not ran anything over 700 mg a week in the last 15 years.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I like Amino Asylum, but I never trust any of the liquid research chemical doses. Those guys make money in repeat customers and they get repeat customers by overdosing their goods. Since you are trying to bulk, I would probably not run it at all. Here is the reason. Every time we run a hormone replacement we take the chance of that hormone not recovering at the efficiency it did previously. Why take the chance, when it really isn't needed? Just find a way to eat. I don't know how many times I have sat there eating, loathing food. Eat every 2-3 hours. No exceptions. I stop everything to eat even though I am not hungry.

I wouldn't say primo has a high anabolic effect, but it is not that far off from test. It is not great when it is ran by itself, likely due to its low androgenic impact, but is awesome when ran with test.

Also, I am not saying your dose is really high. I was just correlating how it was a big jump from what you were running. I used to run cycles that high 15-20 years ago, but have not ran anything over 700 mg a week in the last 15 years.
Gotcha! Yeah, I’m just tired of not being hungry and when I ran T3 the first time I got ravenous when I ended my cut. Was so amazed at how hungry I was and how much I could eat. Unfortunately that hasn’t really happened again since that first run. Which is also strange. And you would think that after u drop it that would go away. That your metabolism would slow way down. But I was eating like that for probably a month after stopping it the first time. I also dropped it last weekend and I’m still really hungry. Granted still using the ghrp6 but stuff isn’t doing what I would expect it to do. As far as shutting me down. I had to do a minicut after the first cut because I binged so much. Made new muscle growth too but got fat too quick. After second cut my bodyfat seemed to hold even going back to eating more. But didn’t go crazy that time after. Now I just can’t seem to eat enough to add any fat. Which makes me feel like I’m not eating enough. I guess it’s a good problem. Cause I do see changes in my back size weekly. I am finding myself getting hungry between meals so I know I can eat more. Just need to be more consistent. I still get full rather easily just need to add in another meal or two. But I get what you were saying about the dosing. Probably took too much but I agree, don’t need it and if anything probably going to hurt gains.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic