Latest Member
squallreno
What's New?

Kluso’s progress pics

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
The body can be weird sometimes when it comes to caloric intake and hormones. This is why I tend to laugh when I hear people say they just need to cut calories to lose weight and increase calories to gain weight. It is not that simple. For example, my maintenance caloric intake is 3000-3100. What do I when I first start a cut? Increase the calories to 3500. It is freaking crazy, but adding in a 7th meal with an additional 400-500 calories kicks my metabolism into overdrive. I drop weight fast. When it slows, I start reducing the calories by 10-15%. If I don't kickstart with the increase in calories, I almost have to cut to 2200-2400 before I start noticing anything.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
The body can be weird sometimes when it comes to caloric intake and hormones. This is why I tend to laugh when I hear people say they just need to cut calories to lose weight and increase calories to gain weight. It is not that simple. For example, my maintenance caloric intake is 3000-3100. What do I when I first start a cut? Increase the calories to 3500. It is freaking crazy, but adding in a 7th meal with an additional 400-500 calories kicks my metabolism into overdrive. I drop weight fast. When it slows, I start reducing the calories by 10-15%. If I don't kickstart with the increase in calories, I almost have to cut to 2200-2400 before I start noticing anything.
That’s wild! I honestly don’t have a lot of experience cutting. I was probably bulking the first 5 years on gear. Was a skinny kid. I did a few 4 week cuts with dnp here and there. Or just adding hgh I would lose bodyfat. But last year my gut was just to the point I couldn’t take it anymore so like everything else I thru the kitchen sink at it. T3, Clen and hgh. I also remembered doing those dnp cuts on just trt and would lose muscle so this time ran a light cycle. Dropped carbs way down, stopped drinking soda all day and drink just water now. Worked like a champ. I was probably under 2000 calories too. Now I’m growing way better too it seems. Getting health markers/ bloodwork better. Game changer!

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Soda is the devil.
Yeah man! I love me some Mountain Dew! I bet that was at least a contributer to my bad kidney numbers. I have heard it’s probably the worst kinda soda for you. I don’t even do the diet soda anymore. Would do that when cutting before. Wasn’t as hard as I thought. I do let myself have some coke (Bacardi & coke) on date night but that’s it.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
You look very good man. Great structure!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic