pbtom
What's New?

Kirkland (Costco) Egg Whites

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Does anyone else have an issue with these? If I have these in the morning by 3pm I am running to the bathroom in a very non-sexy manner. I have no problem with any other egg whites. Trying to figure out why these would bother my stomach so bad as opposed to all other egg whites.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I haven't tried them since I don't have that membership, but I myself have had to cut out all egg's and egg products, otherwise I have major digestive issues. It's only been a recent thing within the last 6 months, so I cut out all egg's and my system is much happier.... and so are the people around me...lol

You probably have over done it with that brand of egg whites, I know egg's are awesome, but maybe cut them out for a bit and see how your system responds when you introduce them back in.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
well I don't eat egg whites so can't help you there I would suggest checking the date

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Date is good and no other egg whites are bothering me which is why I am stumped.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Most commercial eggwhites, bakery quality, have stuff in them so the whites flow, I can't remember, maybe cream of tarter- whatever the case, something that lets them whip better- our sports brands aren't cut with the stuff though

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
i dont use costco stuff...mostly because of bad handling during transportation. I have a friend that used to work there and said a LOT of dairy is not refrigerated during transport.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
For us it always seemed more expensive than just buying a cpl dozen eggs. We dont have cholesterol issues so we eat the yolks as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic